Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK lets see......the sun was in our eyes......... the field was to wet........the refs cheated us.......we would have won if my son would have played.......the lights were too bright.....if the coach would have the ran the plays that i said we would have won......The field was too dry.....the lights were not bright enough. That should just about cover it.

We got dominated in every area of the game except punts. Thought Rodell kicked it pretty well. He certainly had enough opportunities. Defense had its moments. Although they were far and few between. Until we get the rushing attack to actualy attack someone we will find it hard to move the ball let alone score. O-line needs to figure it out. Got some realy smart kids on the o-line so I have confidence that it is just a matter of time. With such a young team we have to look for the small sucesses and build on those. Not to mention it hurts to be installing a new offense and in the middle of that the one person who knows that offense realy well ups and leaves them in the wind. Lots of growing pains this year. We as fans need to stand behind these young men and support them no matter what. We lived the good life for a couple of years now we need to support them during the lean years. Speaking of support, we did have to use the overflow parking in the field last night (silver lining in every cloud). Pretty good crowd. Hang in there boys it will get better.

Edited by milo118

My god man you played Cookville!!! Really! How many athletes they put on the field 5, 6 maybe?. Tonight your playing a team that graduated 18 starters and is struggling to find out what works for them. Next week and weak Independence team. How long before yall play sombody worth a poot?popcorneater.gif

This coming from man who backs team who play weak out of district schedule. Blaze play same weak Indy team, Pearl-Cohn, Signal Mtn, and Bradley Central. That laughable. Not to mention you get to play Smyrna and LaVergne.

"Bones never lie"

This coming from man who backs team who play weak out of district schedule. Blaze play same weak Indy team, Pearl-Cohn, Signal Mtn, and Bradley Central. That laughable. Not to mention you get to play Smyrna and LaVergne.

"Bones never lie"

Well new contracts are coming this year. So there will an opportunity to schedule up. But some of that depends on whomis willing to play you. As far as Smyrna goes, this is the first down nyear we have had in a while. You can't blame Blackman for that. But give then credit for beating us during the up years. Can't say that about SC.

OK lets see......the sun was in our eyes......... the field was to wet........the refs cheated us.......we would have won if my son would have played.......the lights were too bright.....if the coach would have the ran the plays that i said we would have won......The field was too dry.....the lights were not bright enough. That should just about cover it.

We got dominated in every area of the game except punts. Thought Rodell kicked it pretty well. He certainly had enough opportunities. Defense had its moments. Although they were far and few between. Until we get the rushing attack to actualy attack someone we will find it hard to move the ball let alone score. O-line needs to figure it out. Got some realy smart kids on the o-line so I have confidence that it is just a matter of time. With such a young team we have to look for the small sucesses and build on those. Not to mention it hurts to be installing a new offense and in the middle of that the one person who knows that offense realy well ups and leaves them in the wind. Lots of growing pains this year. We as fans need to stand behind these young men and support them no matter what. We lived the good life for a couple of years now we need to support them during the lean years. Speaking of support, we did have to use the overflow parking in the field last night (silver lining in every cloud). Pretty good crowd. Hang in there boys it will get better.

thumb[1].gif