Chuckey-Doak @ Unicoi Co.

eagle3314

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for CDHS, but their showing at the jamboree was terrible! I think if your kids come in with the right attitude, they can walk away with a win! If not, count Unicoi 2-0 the last 2 yrs! Malone is a beast at RB, I know he didn't play (much) at the jamboree but he is a difference maker! I thought he was the best back you had last year! Best of luck!

Edited by WGHS1987

I am pulling for CDHS, but their showing at the jamboree was terrible! I think if your kids come in with the right attitude, they can walk away with a win! If not, count Unicoi 2-0 the last 2 yrs! Malone is a beast at RB, I know he didn't play (much) at the jamboree but he is a difference maker! I thought he was the best back you had last year! Best of luck!

Glad you're pullin for CD. Malone didn't play at all in the jamboree, and you are right about him being a difference maker! I would never put stock in what you see out of a team at a Jamboree, it is just that, a jamboree. For one, we play Grainger during the season so showing them anything other than a base package wouldn't make any sense. Granted, I wasn't extremely impressed by our play there either, but the only really "terrible" thing about it was getting a kid hurt. My feelings on Jamborees are kinda mixed for this very reason. But I see CD doing good things this year. The capability is there, just gotta capitalize!

Glad you're pullin for CD. Malone didn't play at all in the jamboree, and you are right about him being a difference maker! I would never put stock in what you see out of a team at a Jamboree, it is just that, a jamboree. For one, we play Grainger during the season so showing them anything other than a base package wouldn't make any sense. Granted, I wasn't extremely impressed by our play there either, but the only really "terrible" thing about it was getting a kid hurt. My feelings on Jamborees are kinda mixed for this very reason. But I see CD doing good things this year. The capability is there, just gotta capitalize!

Im a little in the dark this year when it comes to Chuckey Doak. I know they have good skill positions returning, but what does the O-line look like and defense?