Westmoreland at White House

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense has a long long way to go for Westmoreland. Defensivley we played good enough I thought. What more can you ask for. Westmoreland got the ball back with 6 minutes to go in the game on the 40 yard line just trailing 13-7. The offense must take advantage. We also couldnt score from inside the 10 at the first of the game. The Eagles are very young in many spots and will get better as the year goes on. Good luck to White House. #9 and your line is a good combination.

What??? the Wing T is not working?

I know this game doesnt look like it will be close on paper but could Westmoreland hang in there with the mighty satan worshippers of WhiteHouse? Last time Westmoreland won was 1991 10th game of the season. Winner got to go to the playoffs. Could this be the year?

Although the Eagles looked much improved this year, they just couldn't do it against White House. What a great evening for some football and the atmosphere was awesome. The Devils rocked out in new alternate home jerseys. I think Westmoreland will beat Macon Co. and perhaps either Greenebrier or Sycamore. Next up for the Devils, Station Camp. cool.png

Although the Eagles looked much improved this year, they just couldn't do it against White House. What a great evening for some football and the atmosphere was awesome. The Devils rocked out in new alternate home jerseys. I think Westmoreland will beat Macon Co. and perhaps either Greenebrier or Sycamore. Next up for the Devils, Station Camp. cool.png

The offense has a long long way to go for Westmoreland. Defensivley we played good enough I thought. What more can you ask for. Westmoreland got the ball back with 6 minutes to go in the game on the 40 yard line just trailing 13-7. The offense must take advantage. We also couldnt score from inside the 10 at the first of the game. The Eagles are very young in many spots and will get better as the year goes on. Good luck to White House. #9 and your line is a good combination.