Franklin Centennial

WitchDoctor

I'll start with FHS wins!!! Just like vandy will always be vandy, chs will always be chs..... Franklin's crosstown little sister ( athletically and academically)

As for Indy and the comment regarding the behavior of the Franklin kids, they are kids, right? I seriously doubt the kids at Franklin act any differently than the kids at any other school. Maybe you don't see that because you never leave your office.

I've been to literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of football games over the years, about 5 decades worth, and can say with certainty that what I have witnessed from Franklin puts them as the front runners of the worst behaved students at football games in Williamson County. Yes, they do act differently, in a very bad way. Your insulting post to Centennial is a fine example of why the FHS kids probably act the way they do.

Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best way to solve any argument about football is between the hash marks. Swami, bad kids are typically the result of bad parenting. So when I see posts like Grumpy, I wouldn't expect much different. I have seen a tremendous amount of character out of the Centennial students in a number of volunteer situations, not just on the field. I think over the next few years cream will rise to the top and it will be proven both academically and athletically. This is up to the students and staff, not us armchair QB's!

Swami and Nash( chs homers).... So all kids at chs are upstanding and never get out of line? So all kids at FHS are out of control and act "worse" than all other schools? Only kids at chs volunteer and do good work in the community? Both of your post are absolutely ridiculous and narrow minded. It is a shame that your jealousy of Franklin led to such ignorant arguements. Good luck to your kids!!!!

In 5 decades maybe you have forgotten a few things. Remember a Brentwood basketball player being beaten after a game with Overton? Probably not because it doesn't help your lame argument.

Well it looks like Frank has two new screen names. Apparently now one of the worst performing schools in the county is now the shining star. Congratulations!!!!!

Swami and Nash( chs homers).... So all kids at chs are upstanding and never get out of line? So all kids at FHS are out of control and act "worse" than all other schools? Only kids at chs volunteer and do good work in the community? Both of your post are absolutely ridiculous and narrow minded. It is a shame that your jealousy of Franklin led to such ignorant arguements. Good luck to your kids!!!!

In 5 decades maybe you have forgotten a few things. Remember a Brentwood basketball player being beaten after a game with Overton? Probably not because it doesn't help your lame argument.

Well it looks like Frank has two new screen names. Apparently now one of the worst performing schools in the county is now the shining star. Congratulations!!!!!

I'm not a Centennial fan. Just an old fart making an observation. Sorry if I offended you

Grumpy,

You should probably read more closely. I never said CHS had the best students, best behaved, etc. I said I had observed outstanding actions from the students there. I also never said they were the only ones who volunteered. I did say it wasn't up to you or I to define who CHS is or isn't. It is up to the staff and students which I see doing an excellent job. What I am defending is being called the little sister, the gang school (in other forums), the kids who will need the food from the food drive to support their graduates and other small minded statements. When I say cream rises to the top, those who are so small minded and backwards should welcome the "dog of Williamson County" to not bring down the rest of the great schools as it becomes worthy of recognition. Glad I could translate my previously simple comments for you.

Nash,

Maybe you need to read your own post where you apparently agree with swami's assessment of the behavior of the FHS kids. To suggest that I have taken your post out of context is simply dishonest. Feel free to say whatever you think you need to in order to defend a failing institution and bring down one that has exhibited success for over 100 years.

Maybe you should focus your frustration towards the failing administration of chs instead of debating the proven success of FHS. It would probably be more productive. Just a thought.

Nash,

Maybe you need to read your own post where you apparently agree with swami's assessment of the behavior of the FHS kids. To suggest that I have taken your post out of context is simply dishonest. Feel free to say whatever you think you need to in order to defend a failing institution and bring down one that has exhibited success for over 100 years.

Maybe you should focus your frustration towards the failing administration of chs instead of debating the proven success of FHS. It would probably be more productive. Just a thought.

"Failing administration of chs"? You truly have no earthly idea, do you? Get back to football because either you truly are clueless about administration at the two institutions or you're trying to grind an axe. Come to think of it...just 18 posts...a new screen name...could you have had a different name the past couple of seasons....hmmmm

Get back to football.......

Come to think of it...just 18 posts...a new screen name...could you have had a different name the past couple of seasons....hmmmm

Get back to football.......

WitchDoctor say grumpy dwarf possibly equal mexican food from past? You know someone had to say it.

"Bones never lie"

Edited by WitchDoctor