Franklin Centennial

WitchDoctor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Hillsboro Franklin game will be a darn intense game I bet.. When is it?

Who cares. Right now we are focused on McGavock or so Coach Winkler says. But he is on here making excuses with zoning youth etc. previous Rebel teams dealt with youth, zoning and even tragedy and NOT one previous coach in our history barked such excuses. He needs to go back to Cheatham County where he belongs

Edited by fhsoldtimer

Heck Coach Winkler (yea we all know it's you), what is comical is you posting here after having our ####es kicked last night and even a couple of weeks ago. We oldtimers are insulted that you have disparaged Rebel football history by claiming the greatest team ever. Ive watched Rebel ball for 20+ years and your comment is a joke. So what coaches on your staff and past players did NOT play with character and integrity last year and the past?. We respect Coach Donnie as a man and coach (head coach we are waiting to see) but what bothers us is he is stuck with losers like you and your cronies that Clayton cleared out so we could have a successful program. Hard to imagine a coach much less a teacher would discredit student athletes and fellow coaches. Donnie put a collar on this guy and stick him in the film room where he can learn something. Hang in their Rebels. Get em next week.

First- most all on Coacht know who I am, I use a screen name , but don't hide behind it. You can check numerous places on Coacht and see my name associate with Hoganknows. So, since your calling out names, who are you and it's easy to see you can't read a true statement on Coacht......go back and read. I said the two loses that the Rebels have are against teams that most likely have the best teams in their school's football history. What has that got to do with 20 years of Rebel football...your just trying to bait someone or other people into reliving the resent coaching change at FHS.

If you want to discuss this matter anymore...you know where to find me....810 Hillsboro Road

Go Rebels and all our fans need to follow us to McGavock this Friday Night!

First- most all on Coacht know who I am, I use a screen name , but don't hide behind it. You can check numerous places on Coacht and see my name associate with Hoganknows. So, since your calling out names, who are you and it's easy to see you can't read a true statement on Coacht......go back and read. I said the two loses that the Rebels have are against teams that most likely have the best teams in their school's football history. What has that got to do with 20 years of Rebel football...your just trying to bait someone or other people into reliving the resent coaching change at FHS.

If you want to discuss this matter anymore...you know where to find me....810 Hillsboro Road

Go Rebels and all our fans need to follow us to McGavock this Friday Night!

I think it was you Hogan who fired the potshot about coach Webb bringing back teamwork integrity and the other stuff in your earlier post. To me, that's basically saying that the previous coach and coaching staff didn't have those. Seems like your talking out both sides of your mouth my friend.

High Life hit it on the head. Accept the fact you have a relatively young squad, green QB and new systems. Dont sit there and trash the past as an excuse. You stir your own pot Coach, not me. As for me ive been watching Rebel football before you ever showed your moustache. I helped pay for some of those facilities. Just try and coach and stop insulting the past. It is what Franklin needs right now, not your lame excuses.

High Life hit it on the head. Accept the fact you have a relatively young squad, green QB and new systems. Dont sit there and trash the past as an excuse. You stir your own pot Coach, not me. As for me ive been watching Rebel football before you ever showed your moustache. I helped pay for some of those facilities. Just try and coach and stop insulting the past. It is what Franklin needs right now, not your lame excuses.

You are right old timer but don't give High Life the time of day. He is on here just to keep things stirred. Where do you read that Hogan trashes the past. I would say that Hogan is the coach that Clayton talked about when he left, so I guess that is who he bashes, not the past. Although I guess that is the past. Why don't we all just watch football and root for our team and move on?

I would venture to say that you know exactly when the Hillsboro Franklin game will be played. You started your screen name right after Clayton leaves Franklin and by looking at your posts, you spent a lot of time on Metro topics and then back to Williamson County especially Franklin topics. I would say that you are an ex-coach at Franklin or a very close friend of the program. One of your posts even ask "What is happening at Hillsboro?"

Why don't you work and play at Hillsboro and Hogan why don't you work and play at Franklin and both of you allow this board to be about football.

Thanks for your interest. I cannot express how wrong you are about your guesses. if you were close I'd tell you.. Good try tho. Why don't you tell us who you are, since all your posts are negative and insulting. You my friend are the pot stirrer, not me.. I just keep it warm.