Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

My early inclination of this game is Oneida by at least two scores. They looked very good last week, but I'm going to consider that West Greene was possibly a rung below Wartburg. I always expect the Bulldogs to play hard to the end, but I'm confident that my Indians have curbed some of their game 1 indiscressions. That rumbling last week may not have been in the clouds! The delay didn't make us skip a beat when we returned to the field. Hope Smash hung out with Cotton (his great uncle)......he seems to settle him down better than anyone else!sleep.png

Kazzer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My early inclination of this game is Oneida by at least two scores. They looked very good last week, but I'm going to consider that West Greene was possibly a rung below Wartburg. I always expect the Bulldogs to play hard to the end, but I'm confident that my Indians have curbed some of their game 1 indiscressions. That rumbling last week may not have been in the clouds! The delay didn't make us skip a beat when we returned to the field. Hope Smash hung out with Cotton (his great uncle)......he seems to settle him down better than anyone else!sleep.png

Kazzer

I'm going to surprise you with this one KAZZY!I never predict scores but just as i predicted GB would score more than 21 against the Indians,i am going to say Oneida 28 the Dawgs 7!Oneida's D may have gave up 27 to us,but i see alot of potential in those boys.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Never gone brother always around the next corner stylin & profilin WHOOOOOO!!!! keeping one eye on the tribe & one eye on the guy with the folding chair I AM the Nature Boy RIC FLAIR!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! The 21 Time World Champion, often imitated, never duplicated, the one, the only Nature Boy Ric Flair!

Good to see ya brother. thumb[1].gif I figured you were off in Italy or Greece, some place warm where the US dollar is still relevent. The Indians are off to decent start, should get better as the year goes on, just like the Nature Boy! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kazzer

Kaz, once again your analysis and expectations are spot on! Or in my opinion. Oneida played well against a young team last week, and by rights...should have! The ante goes up this week amigos y amigas and I am thinking the bulldogs are licking their chops, looking to right the ship! Hope the Indians are getting better at getting better. See how much more IQ Coach Lambert can zap into their skulls!

Yo brother, I can't post very much anymore, I was doing some business out on the town with Fat Albert and first cousin Mash! rolleyes.gif

Edited by SmashMouth

Duke1, that is mighty nice of ya.....not certain we have hit the call your score mode just yet. More like "just get better as you go" kinda thing going for us right now. But as long as we keep improving, I think we can get past the Bulldogs. Lambert won't let them score a bunch.....he is as stingy as ever!!!!!!

thumb[1].gif Kazamer thumb[1].gif

Well here in Wartburg we have a huge senior class & high expectations for this season. I along with many other fans are very disgruntled with the 0-2 start to say the least. I did not make it to Pigeon Forge, but from things I have heard it was very ugly...we got the mercy rule put on us!! We are a veteran team, that should not happen. I was encouraged by what I saw at the Cumberland Gap game, but we were making too many mistakes for a veteran team to make.

I am a Dawg & I will be there Friday night expecting our team to turn this season around in the first district game!! If we don't I will come back & vent a little more!!

Go Dawgs!

Well here in Wartburg we have a huge senior class & high expectations for this season. I along with many other fans are very disgruntled with the 0-2 start to say the least. I did not make it to Pigeon Forge, but from things I have heard it was very ugly...we got the mercy rule put on us!! We are a veteran team, that should not happen. I was encouraged by what I saw at the Cumberland Gap game, but we were making too many mistakes for a veteran team to make.

I am a Dawg & I will be there Friday night expecting our team to turn this season around in the first district game!! If we don't I will come back & vent a little more!!

Go Dawgs!.

Edited by orngnblk

You sir are a real fan!I love it when a real supporter of a team posts with some football knowledge.I too thought the Dawgs would be more of a force in your district,i guess the coaching change did have somewhat of a effect on the kids.I think you all will get it going later on in the yr,heck maybe this week,but you all have your hands full with a tough oneida team.

Go Dawgs!

Rage on Brother! Do not Champion Mediocrity!!!! (just don't loose your temper in the mix, trust me! rolleyes.gif )

I hope Wartburg comes out firing tonight. Coaching changes are tough, believe me we know all about that, but I expect to see the Bulldogs fighting to the end, tonight. Wartburg always plays hard and I hope it's no different. Oneida needs to see as many good teams as possible to have any chance of getting better!

Iron sharpens Iron!