Covington vs Dyersburg

UTalum18

The question is will Covington come out next week against dburg like that have so far this year??

The other one is will Dyersburg come out with some motivation & intinsity after they had two losses to Covington last year one ending there season 14-21 with cov scoring very late in the 4th to take the lead,so im sure that drive to win the game has stuck with them for a while now.

I think Covington comes in there like they did against Munford shutting down the running game & taking away the passing game for the most part with Williams intercepting the first two passes by munfords qb Hardin, so dburg better make sure they dont get to confident with the passing game with the two safteys White & Williams a big threat back there to burgs qb Bradshaw if planning to throw anywhere to his recivers near them two.It should be a good game at first but Covingtons speed takes over with Dyersburg not having an anwser for it.

Easy win for the chargers as they move in tto 3-0 1-0 in the region & Dyersburg moving to 1-1 0-1 in the region.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 points is a stretch... The Trojans last year revamped their defenses and hasn't looked back. Nobody will score 40+ their defense plays hard and fast, a few adjustments last year and the trojans would have been 2-0 last season vs. them. I think Covington was a better team last year even with Carlos being back, they last some great kids, if Carlos was touching the ball every down it would be a different story but he is not. It is going to be a great game. Go Trojans

Easy win for the Chargers 42-14 i think but i hope its a good game.

who does milan play next week??

Even without Williams running the ball if he gets a reception by Watson in the open field he's to fast to catch since the chargers have added some of the passing game into there offense this year & Williams being on defense is always dangerous coming off a 2 int game.You still have the the 2000 plus rushing yards by White to worry about comin off a 200 plus game over Munford & the speedy Tipton with the powerful Norfolk all in the backfield which i dont think dyersburg will be able to keep up with in the game