Greeneville vs Franklin County Sept. 7

DevilMan03

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC seems to be improved over last year and should make a better showing than last year but the long trip to the Devil's Den will have it's affect on the game. WHY THE HECK WOULD ANYONE SCHEDULE A GAME SO FAR AWAY?

The long trip will take it's toll on the Rebels.I see this game playing out as last yr.

FCHS signed a 2yr agreement last yr to play this game.

They would only sign a 1yr agreement last yr to play the Pirates of South Pittsburg.

They picked up Lancaster Academy to replace the Pirate game.

Boyd had to pick up Maplewood to replace Lancaster & the Pirates picked up Arlington Academy out of GA

I don't expect this series to go beyond this game

Barb, Greeneville fans.... my bad on jumping on your guys and your fine program you have going in Greene County. I gotta feeling your Coaching Staff and Players alike will have taken the open date to get everything in place for a strong push towards the playoffs.

Good luck the rest of the season....and don't let that Coach slip away, he is a good one

I keep seeing you use the travel as a pre-emptive excuse for potential poor performance...what, pray tell was their excuse last year when the Devils and their host of fans swarmed into Winchester after the same drive and laid the wood on them Rebels? Does the fear of an impending trip to the shed keep them from resting on the bus? How is the Rebel's run defense? If it ain't better than last year then it's gonna really be a long trip home...

No excuses from me Barb,this FCHS squad is what it is...same as last yr...not very good & that's a fact.Even if this game were in Winchester the outcome would be the same.

BTW I'm not a Rebels fan but have some family & friends who are.(can't figure that)

I'm an SP fan & was hoping for a Greeneville/Signal matchup last yr but paper work or lack thereof got in the way.Maybe this yr?

Yes it's gonna be a long trip home..for the Rebels

I have seen a few FCHS games thru the yrs when I've been in the Winchester area.

IDK how well they travel but hopefully they can match the crowd that the Devil's brought last yr.

The Rebels are led by Nunley,Wells & Hill on offense(run,run,run)& #53 Campbell on defense.

They also have a decent kicking game as usual.

There appeared to be some words exchanged between the coaching staffs at the end of the game last yr & hopefully that won't be the case this time around.

FCHS is seeking revenge after the GreeneDevils spoiled their Homecoming last yr 48-14.

Travel & depth will be hurdles the Rebels won't be able to overcome.

But you have to strap it up & play the game.Good luck to both teams