MTCS at Cascade

boxman

Cascade has exceeded expectations so far this season and they have gotten some help from the opposing team in both games. They got a couple guys hurt in the Jo Byrns game last week but it didn't seem to slow them down. Can Cascade continue their winning ways and make it three in a row?

Boxman and FreeAgent: Hope both of you are doing well. Phase 2 of rebuilding continues for the MTCS Cougars. Lots of youngsters playing with a lot of heart but not much experience. Seen a few bright spots but we are stilling putting it all together.

Looking forward to some Wartrace hospitality come Friday night.

• Upvote 1

Boxman and FreeAgent: Hope both of you are doing well. Phase 2 of rebuilding continues for the MTCS Cougars. Lots of youngsters playing with a lot of heart but not much experience. Seen a few bright spots but we are stilling putting it all together.

Looking forward to some Wartrace hospitality come Friday night.

Come on down CoffeeBreak... and bring all the Cougar fans you can find. Cascade has played hard and gotten some breaks the last two weeks. We have a very young team and I am quite frankly a little surprised at how well they have performed the last two weeks. If you don’t like the ball game, watching and listening the Cascade Band is worth the price of admission.

Looks like Friday night could be a wet one and I think that plays into Cascade hands. So far, our running game has been our mainstay and I don't expect that to change especially with a freshman quarterback. There's not a lot of experience on this team but what they lack in experience they make up for in effort and hard work.