Westview vs. Obion County Central

Rellim51

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC did have packages like that last year and before. Even went under center last year on short yardage. Might not Have it installed yet with these young cats but they have it. If I'm not mistaken they even had There big linebacker as a fullback when needed lined up behind the two big boys on the line. Fair also had several goal line runs behind this as did Phipps. Youth And poor tackling is the problem this year. But I know everyone has the sky is falling attitude since There 0-2.

Well I didnt go to every OC game last year but the 3 I went to I didnt see a power running set at all. One of those games was the regular season Covington game. I was sitting in the stands wondering why the offense stayed with the spread with the ball on the 7 yard line. This happened atleast 3 differant series and when OC had to settle for fg's a couple of times it cost em the game. I truly hope what you are saying is true. i hope they will rune the power game more often. I do remember the 2010 season game it ws a good game. Close for most of the game and OC took it away in the 4th with Fair doing what he does best.

Well I didnt go to every OC game last year but the 3 I went to I didnt see a power running set at all. One of those games was the regular season Covington game. I was sitting in the stands wondering why the offense stayed with the spread with the ball on the 7 yard line. This happened atleast 3 differant series and when OC had to settle for fg's a couple of times it cost em the game. I truly hope what you are saying is true. i hope they will rune the power game more often. I do remember the 2010 season game it ws a good game. Close for most of the game and OC took it away in the 4th with Fair doing what he does best.

Fair had back to back 1000 yd seasons out of the spread offense. I know alot of us 40 plussers have the 4yds and a cloud of dust mentality. And true it works when used right. I just don't think obion's offensive style is the problem this year or last. But hey I'm just a dad in the stands.I know for certain its much easier to coach and have all the right answers from where I'm sitting! Ha ha.

Fair had back to back 1000 yd seasons out of the spread offense. I know alot of us 40 plussers have the 4yds and a cloud of dust mentality. And true it works when used right. I just don't think obion's offensive style is the problem this year or last. But hey I'm just a dad in the stands.I know for certain its much easier to coach and have all the right answers from where I'm sitting! Ha ha.

Machine I am rooting for the Rebels Good Luck.