Hickman Co. at Marshall Co.

CulleokaCowboy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Hickman County on the win. I am a die hard Tiger fan and I am very disappointed in their play. I wouldn't blame it on the players, but the coaching. Once again this is Lewisburg and not Murfreesboro/Nashville where you have a stable of athletes to choose from. We are playing guys one side of the ball. I know for a fact that Peterson and Walker were begging to play defense but were ignored. 80yd passing play and 60+ yd runs later your down and gotta scratch to get back in it. If my memory serves me correct the Giles Co. QB played both sides of the ball last year and probably does this year. We need that. I'm just ill with these decisions and I do not want to take anything away from Hickman Co. At the moment I am dreading traveling to Columbia and Pulaski. C'mon Tiger coaches put ur best players on the field.

Hickman County not only beat Marshall, They had to beat the refs as well. Way to go Hickman County!!!!

Congrats to Hickman on the win, but don't be stupid with the ref comment. Two Hickman pass interferences were not called late, and a slew of holding/block in the backs were not called on Hickman as well. Refs weren't great, true, but they hurt Marshall just as much, if not more than Hick.

Marshall wasn't ready to play, blame it on whoever you'd like, but that's the bottom line. And finally, I've said for three years that Blake Johnson was the best back in the region, he only proved my point. That kid plays with HEART. Others should learn from him.