York and Upperman

I was confused also considering york hasn't played upperman yet... they play this friday... should be a very good game. I don't think any team is unbeatable but based on track records coming into the season Smith county, livingston and dekalb should be the favorites in this district. However on any given night which was proven when York beat Smith county in the playoffs 3 years ago on a last second touchdown and 2 pt conversion a better team can be defeated.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are much improved I can see that. They will have better seasons than they have the past few years, but I don't see either one coming close to beating SC, DC, or LA. DeKalb has the most solid team it has had ever. SC is as always and LA is good this year too. I just don't see either of these two teams giving any of those three a real contest. They might get a surprise score or two and get some hopes up, but once things get rolling I don't see them contending. It would take their best game and their opponent being sloppy, hey it can happen I'm not denying that. Just seems like a stretch to me.

Again, I pick York Inst slightly in this game. I think Upperman has two of the top 5 players in the district in qb C.York and DE A. Sauceman, but York Inst just looks to be a little better this year than Upperman does over all. What makes me reluctant is the 20 point loss York Inst had last year to the Bee's. They are both improved from doormat status like Cannon, but is York Inst 20 points improved? We will see.

York is a quality team with a decent line and two good back in RB 20 and QB 5. Dont see them yet competing with Dekalb or LA, but could put a scare in SC. Upperman also has a decent team, Good team with a qualitiy qb and a beast of a DE Sauceman. One long run in the first quater by York, and 6 turnovers by Upperman decided this one tonight. as a very good matchup for 4th, maybe 3rd in the district. These two young teams should move twards top of the district by next year.

York is a quality team with a decent line and two good back in RB 20 and QB 5. Dont see them yet competing with Dekalb or LA, but could put a scare in SC. Upperman also has a decent team, Good team with a qualitiy qb and a beast of a DE Sauceman. One long run in the first quater by York, and 6 turnovers by Upperman decided this one tonight. as a very good matchup for 4th, maybe 3rd in the district. These two young teams should move twards top of the district by next year.

Hold on there. I wouldn't say they will put a scare in SC. OR say maybe 3rd. SC might've had a bad game last night, but I do not see either of these teams beating them. LA just came in ready to get it done last night and did. SC is still solid. Might be DC's year to beat them this year, but not York or Upperman I just don't see it. If DC can get by SC it'll be a showdown between DC and LA at the end of the year to remain unbeaten. I see York and Upperman fighting for 4th and Cannon is just.. well there aren't any words to explain them this year.