Bradley @ Soddy Daisy

Bouncing back is always a question. But Baylor defeated Soddy Daisy on the road worse than they did Bradley at home. So the real question is who learned more and took the lessons to heart. Soddy came back and won agaisnt a decent Red Bank team.

Fetzner (RB in question) did return to the game a few plays, but was hobbled with an ankle from what I could tell. He sat out the 4th with ice on his ankle, when Bradley went to a total pass oriented attack.

Could be a pretty exciting contest, tho.popcorneater.gif

I will still complain about getting in and out of the facility. Can't get there from here, and one lane in and out. Geessshhhh. Whoever decided to build a school there needs their head examined. dry.png

Are you talking about Soddy or Baylor that is one way in and one way out?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bradley's Running Back 100% for the SD Game, I know he did not play the 4th @ Baylor, but it was getting out of hand and I'm sure they wanted to save him as that game was non-district and means nothing in the Big Picture

Newspaper says he is doubtful. Coach wants to give extra time for the high ankle sprain to recover.

And on the access question above, neither Baylor nor Soddy does traffic flow any favors.

Are you talking about Soddy or Baylor that is one way in and one way out?

Both, but I have a much easier time getting in and out at Baylor. At least once you get out of the drive is easy access to the interstate system or good 4 lane streets that can carry the traffic.

Soddy Daisy has to have been built in worst place around for a high school. Last time over there I was 5 minutes into the game getting into the place. Took an hour and 15 minutes to get in there from downtown Cleveland. Even the Soddy Daisy fans I walked up to the field with agreed with me. lol

Edited by alt1958

This Game should answer some Questions:

Is Baylor really that good

Is Red Bank really that Bad

Is Polk County really that Bad

Why is Red Bank bad because Soddy beat them? ROBC you really do hate Soddy dont you. All you do is get on here and talk negative about everything to do with them (Even the Website?) I think you need to find a new hobby besides hating on 15, 16 and 17 year olds.

Both, but I have a much easier time getting in and out at Baylor. At least once you get out of the drive is easy access to the interstate system or good 4 lane streets that can carry the traffic.

Soddy Daisy has to have been built in worst place around for a high school. Last time over there I was 5 minutes into the game getting into the place. Took an hour and 15 minutes to get in there from downtown Cleveland. Even the Soddy Daisy fans I walked up to the field with agreed with me. lol

I guess your right about Sequayah Rd. I saw where Coach Floyd said in the paper they would be leaving early to try and stay out of the traffic. If you take the Harrison Lane exit instead of the Sequayah Rd. exit your GPS should bring you in the back way to the school. It is a 2 lane rd. but much less traffic. Hope for a good safe game tonight. Go Trojans!!!

This was the worst performance by an offensive and defensive line I have ever seen. I dont know the official stats but I bet #14 got sacked 12 - 15 times. If he makes it through the year without getting hurt he is one tough kid. The only positive about last night is that Soddy is one step closer to getting a completely new coaching staff. Not one single adjustment was made last night offensively or defensively but that might be because our coaches dont know what to do. We may not have any other lineman but I would sure give someone a chance because the ones that are in there now are not good. I mean it is understandable to not be able to block the Sanders kid but Bradley had 3 or 4 in the backfield all night. The same can be said for almost the whole defense (24 and 22 played well last night) and we must not have another safety besides 14 on our roster because he does not come off the field. Like I said he is gonna get hurt. Oh well the Orr Farewell Tour gets a break next week then continues at Rhea where it is hard to win when you are good so Soddy is looking at 1 and 3 coming out of that game.

I have to agree with you on several things SDFOOTBALL . Playing the starting QB most of the game on defense is absurb. The kid needs a break between series to focus on offense. If you have to put a less talented player in his place then do it. He needs to be mentally and physically sharp for QB. The kids played hard on both sides of the ball, but this coaching staff does not put them in a position to succeed. Soddy was in the red zone at least two times last night without a single point scored. A good OC has got to come away with points in these situations. Bradley may have been a better team, but not 35 points better and that is strickly a result of coaching.