Bradley @ Soddy Daisy

This was the worst performance by an offensive and defensive line I have ever seen. I dont know the official stats but I bet #14 got sacked 12 - 15 times. If he makes it through the year without getting hurt he is one tough kid. The only positive about last night is that Soddy is one step closer to getting a completely new coaching staff. Not one single adjustment was made last night offensively or defensively but that might be because our coaches dont know what to do. We may not have any other lineman but I would sure give someone a chance because the ones that are in there now are not good. I mean it is understandable to not be able to block the Sanders kid but Bradley had 3 or 4 in the backfield all night. The same can be said for almost the whole defense (24 and 22 played well last night) and we must not have another safety besides 14 on our roster because he does not come off the field. Like I said he is gonna get hurt. Oh well the Orr Farewell Tour gets a break next week then continues at Rhea where it is hard to win when you are good so Soddy is looking at 1 and 3 coming out of that game.

No doubt the Soddy Daisy lines were out sized and out manned. Trevino was the one doing the big damge in the backfield tho. Several sacks by himself. The Trojans hurt Bradley with the screen game some in second half, but not getting points when on the 4 yard line twice was huge. That really told the tale of this game. Bradley moved the ball well, and got a good effort from all the backs. Crisp may have gotten noticed by all with is catches on the deep routes now.

The Blue kid looked pretty good, just not much room to run, and the QB looked like he was able to throw pretty well. Like you guys saw, just not enough time. When he got time he made some nice throws, and there were a couple of great catches by the receivers.

I think the Rhea game will be a nip adn tuck battle with either of the teams able to win that one.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic