East Robertson @ Jo Byrns

Shep

Watched it online and JB made some mistakes in the first half that cost them points. Halftime score was 12-0 They completely dominated the second half though and ER looked like they shut down once JB went up 32-0 midway through the 3rd qtr. Number 10 looked good for JB as well as the Evans kid. Those two seemed to be involved with a lot of the defensive stops from what I could see online.

Where was it online?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought JB looked a lot better this week! Like TheDefense said, JB had some issues in the first half but in the second half they looked pretty good. I thought we started to "find our groove" offensively in the second half. Granted, a bad ER team had a lot to do with that but the backs were making plays, making people miss, breaking tackles, etc. I feel a lot better about our backs after this week. Defensively we had a few hiccups here and there but got our second goose egg of the season so you have to be pleased there. I think more importantly, this young team bounced back after a bad performance (on a short week) and played a lot better. I hate to be "that guy" but IF JB played Cascade like they did ER (at least in the second half) JB wins 21-0 or better.

Looking forward, I like our chances of competing for the District Championship as long as we play like we did in the second half of this game. If we can clean up our passing game, we could make some noise in the playoffs.

Looking forward, I like our chances of competing for the District Championship as long as we play like we did in the second half of this game. If we can clean up our passing game, we could make some noise in the playoffs.

I hope the team makes the trip to watch NC @ CA to see that they need to keep stepping their game up and contend at the end of the year.