Hey Unaka

fatchance

I have a few questions for the Unaka folks. First of all, I have a great deal of respect for your program and your coach, ya'll do things right. However, I notice that there are so many posts from those who are "pro Unaka" and so I wonder:

First, who is Chambers? I do not remember him from last year. What was his number? Why do you think he is the "answer"?

Second, who make up the supporting cast? I have watched you play at least once a year for the last three years and I would have guessed that ya'll would be rebuilding, but it doesn't sound like that is the case.

Third, I am not familiar with the teams that seem to be talking smack to you, I assume they are up in your neck of the woods. I am from Chattanooga, so tell me how will the Rangers do against the likes of Tennessee Temple? They have Skogan and Waddley and the experience of a championship ring? Can you guys play with that kind of talenet?

Thanks for the info.

Here is this talk about Unaka VS Temple all over again I though this saga was over? chambers could possibly be one of the best players in 1A this year along with temples jake skogan.I havent seen temple this year or unaka this year so

its untellin how these teams will match up. both teams have

outstanding players in skogan and chambers.theres two advantages to both teams.If temple for some odd reason gets beat what have they got to lose nothing and there 2nd advantage is they are the defending state champs now here's

the advantages for unaka.1ST unaka has home court advantage

and we all know how hard it is when teams step in to there home court.2nd the crowd!those people are nuts up there yelling non stop feet stomping, cursing, and the people all over eachother a very tough atmosphere to handle.And 3rd and

formost temple is the state champions every team on the crusaders schedule is gonna be gunnin for them for bragging rights so if unaka beats temple it will be one of the biggest up sets in basketball across Tennessee!and if this happens you can bet there will be some thoughts about who is gonna be the 2 teams batteling it out for the state championship this year.

Hey Fatchance,

Did you happen to be living in a cave last year or maybe you weren't following Unaka ball very closely. You didn't hear Chambers name mentioned a lot last year simply because you had 2 outstanding players on the team who deserved and received all the recognition last season. Chambers was good last year, although he didn't play as agressive as he should, but this year is a different story. He's stepped up his game 100% and he plays totally off the hook. Read the papers this year and I"m sure by the end of the season, you'll know who Chambers is!!! GO UNAKA

I have watched the Unaka team play in our league this fall and their is something special about this group. I had Unaka several times last season but this years teams is much different. #1 is quickness. They are small but lighting quick. They press the entire game. The difference between this years team and last is that this team is far more athletic. They say that they have only one senior so next season they will be unreal. As for Rusty Chambers, he is as good as I have saw playing inside at 6'2. Try guarding his quickness. And with the coach that they have overlooking them would be the biggest mistake a team could make this season.