brighton vs covington

cantstopthatCP

And you single out number 60 saying he's lazy. Im not sure who he is but i saw him deliver one of the best hits ive ever seen on any level of football a few years ago in the Jamboree. I can sit here and argue with you all day about every single individual players flaws but all players have weaknesses. So if you think being lazy is starting sophmore junior and senior year, making it to the semifinals 1 year, and I'm pretty sure the past 2 years he was an all region lineman or at least got honorable mention. so if that is your definition of lazy and yeah he's lazy. but if you ask me that's pretty darn good. he's just like 54 and every other line man on Covingtons team. he has a disadvantage in size compared to everyone else but plays with the heart of a champion

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach deearl i have watched the trojans and chargers for many years ,you are right in some degree , the charger line is small but they play pretty hard. #54 wasn't bad , he did his job for most of the game , #62 was the best guard hitting people hard every play , the two tackles for covington #60 and #75 were a little slow and lazy. the biggest improvement for the chargers on the line was at center , the kid that played there the last 2 years was lazy .This year #66 took charge and played both ways for the chargers. I have seen the chargers for 20 years or more and they look a little better than last year.

Coach Dearl your son must have been overlooked by the charger coaching staff , some dads cant take it. It happens everywhere , ask the coaching staff at dyersburg , it happens everywhere.

#1 for covington , the williams kid is the best athlete , i have seen in many years of high school football. i was told he was a top notch baseball player as well. I was told by people from dyersburg he was a great kid as well. That is good to be great and to be humble as well. Just realized covington was playing brighton tonight. After watching covington come out in the second half agianst dyersburg and put a butt whooping on my trojans , I like their style of play and may come watch them tonight. Was told brighton was pretty good too. I really doubt brighton has the athletes to match up with #1 , #5 , #26 , and #44 from Covington. I always like to see the smaller schools beat the big schools. I was told

brighton was twice as big as covington. Sounds like a dyer co. and dyersburg situation.

#1 for covington , the williams kid is the best athlete , i have seen in many years of high school football. i was told he was a top notch baseball player as well. I was told by people from dyersburg he was a great kid as well. That is good to be great and to be humble as well. Just realized covington was playing brighton tonight. After watching covington come out in the second half agianst dyersburg and put a butt whooping on my trojans , I like their style of play and may come watch them tonight. Was told brighton was pretty good too. I really doubt brighton has the athletes to match up with #1 , #5 , #26 , and #44 from Covington. I always like to see the smaller schools beat the big schools. I was told

brighton was twice as big as covington. Sounds like a dyer co. and dyersburg situation.

I think it'll be a good game too. But Brighton does have some athletes to match those of Covington. And brightons line is much bigger and has as much speed