Dobyns-Bennett @ Sevier County

BatmanDB

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!

Congrats to DB on a dominating performance. I would also like to apologize on behalf of our coaches and players for their absence tonight......they missed seeing a really good team in action

As far as Sevier Co........all I can say is......."Houston,we have a problem!"

We've got some major issues to address and that is coming from someone who predicted we would lose by a comfortable margin

Edited by SCBear

so true..are receivers were open are Qb just can't deliver the ball like last years

It's hard to throw the football when you have 4 defenders hanging off of you almost every snap...As for your earlier prediction of a score if we played DB, thank you for your irrellevant opinion.

DB is a very good football team and have great size on the line, I hope that their QB is okay after that nasty flip into the endzone where he landed on his neck...I know they were transporting him via ambulance for evaluation, any word from that yet?

Edited by pftigersfan1

Well, that was E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!

Congrats to DB on a dominating performance

As far as Sevier Co........all I can say is......."Houston,we have a problem!"

We've got some major issues to address and that is coming from someone who predicted we would lose by a comfortable margin

I predicted Sevier Co. to win this game and got death threats from db fans. (db as in Daniel Boone).

I have been all over the secondary coaching for a few years now and tonight I finally seen some improvement. Still some open receivers but against a team like Sevier Co. a pretty good job of preparing by the defensive backs coach. DB stripped the ball away from the receivers after catches for 3 turnovers. Obviously they were coached to do that, so great job. Our db's played up closer to the receivers tonight, something we haven't seen in a long time. Great job. Good job by Clark all the way around, especially having the players ready in the second half. That quick score by Sevier Co. to start the second half had me worried but DB didn't let up. A very good sign. To many turnovers and flags but its hard to complain when you beat a top 10 team 51-21.

I am hoping Cook was taking for precautionary reasons...that's a guess too.

I have changed my mind, Devon Swafford is better than Adonis Johnson....simply amazing. We are lucky to get to watch him play. And Mailk Foreman is so fast, when he touches the ball a blig play happens.

You would be hard pressed to ever find a worse officiating crew than the one that called the game tonight, pathetic is being nice.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay