Dobyns-Bennett @ Sevier County

BatmanDB

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty darn good. And against one of the better passing teams in the state. We might run into a better QB this season, but probably not a better group of receivers than what Sevier Co. has.

Oak Ridge receivers will be tough too if you all end up meeting in the playoffs. I couldn't tell exactly, but their 2 primary receivers both looked to be over 6'3 and they are very good and athletic. The site lists them at 6'2 and 6'1, but I have a hard time believing that after seeing them look a lot taller than Powell's DB's who are right at 6'0 or taller.

I agree, the line rules the roost in football and always has. There are QB hurried INT's and DB coverage sacks. That's why it's called a football team, however, no one called out numbers on the D line.

There are QB hurried INT'S and DB coverage sacks.....yes. Then theres another story when you have receivers running wide open on almost every play......by design I might add. We saw a great improvement against SC. Im hoping that continues against Boone. We have the athletes to shut down anyones receivers.