Dobyns-Bennett @ Sevier County

BatmanDB

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB takes this one by 10 popcorneater.gif

Wish I could see both DB and SH games.

When I saw the Greeneville vs West game,I didn't know if West was down from what I had expected or Greeneville had improved a bunch,your game may answer that a little.I thought Morristown West was loaded coming into the year,it should be a great game.The biggest thing in the DB vs SC game could be getting a home seat in the playoffs and not having to travel as quickly

Sevier County QB looks very skilled and the Wide Receivers #1 and #25 look very fast. Our problem this year is our defensive backfield. Swafford and Foreman do well but #13, #4 and #1 are not very good. I hope the coaching staf has made some adjustments for the upcoming game or they will score at will. DB likewise has the ability to score on any play. Seems like our scoring drives are consistantly 3 plays or 4 plays. I like our defensive line and linebackers to play hard and get some payback on the Smoky Bears. I'm not going to say we will win by a large margain because i was at the playoff game last year and i know what happens when we get up big on even a good team. SC'S quick strike offense will keep them in it as long as the clock has time on it. I remember telling people last year after the regular season game that i did'nt want to play SC again. Well, we know what happened. It's a new year, Swafford, Cook, Malik and the rest of the team is better and i think this group is poised to do something special. Everyone just remember, a loss in this game is not the end of the world. I want to win them all but, if a loss gets us better then i will take it like a man. I think if we play at our best against there best it will be a barn burner. Something like 49-48 0r 42-41. I think our defense gets better this week and we show who we are this year, Tribe 38 SC 17. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

#1 and #25 are fast but swafford and Malik are faster...can't wait till Friday night go bears!

Is that number 25 the same guy that burned us last year on the returns and all over the field with his play.

yes, that is him( Logan Mccarter) he runs a 4.4. nobody punts it to him or kicks off to him anymore because he returns them at will. He's a great player if he can keep his head in the game.

committed to Furman by the way

#25 is the one and he is fast. Finished 2nd at state with a 21.7 in the 200, and was anchor on the relay teams that finished 4th in the 4 x 100 and 4 x 200. (All 4 on these relay teams play football.) There is more speed than just #1 and #25. #1 was injured and did not run track last spring.

Forman got 1St in the state 100...he's faster then mccarter