Marion @ Hixson

MCRoadWarrior

OP, I enjoy these Rose Colored Glasses I got! I got mine @ Hammers, 3 pr for a dollar! Now thats a deal right there! But as for this years team, even with my glasses on, I still see many weaknesses that can be exploited on the field. There is one huge difference with this team from teams the past 2 or 3 yrs, Heart! To date this team has found a way to stay in the game! When the other team has made a play, they have answered! They have made something happen. In the end, they have found away to get the W! The stands are starting to fill up again @ Bill Baxter Stadium and thats a positive! Oh I almost forgot, I seen quite a few of the Orange and Black in Hammers getting in on the great Rose colored Sun Glass Deal! From what I have been seeing, (without my glasses) the stable is starting to empty!

Go Warriors! Lets get win # 4!!

Stable is plenty full through next year. SP just ran a little dry of fertilizer for 2-3 years....After that the Train will be rolling along as usual.

I wouldn't get too giddy...SP will still have talent those years to beat MC but they will be close

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have been seeing, (without my glasses) the stable is starting to empty!

Go Warriors! Lets get win # 4!!

I'm not so sure about that road warrior. The pirates have a few lean years coming up, but

I believe they have another good round of talent coming through the ranks. As for Marion, I hope you guys win every game, but one. It's fun to see the Marion and So Pitt series put fans in the stands instead of the way it's been lately.

The speedway has some potholes and fer a skillet head to admit they have a long way to go ya know its fer sure.

Yes, this young team has some holes that need fixed for sure. I'd be willing to be that 95% of the teams are in the same situation. Everyone has places they can improve.

Edited by TheAmbassador

I'm looking forward to watching this game tomorrow night! I am sure that hixson will have more athletes than Marion, but can they take four quarters of valley football? I am anxious to see how their D holds up with 4 quarters of hard nose running and blocking at them. I'm going to say Marion gets the W 35-21. Then its on to that game everyone in the valley looks forward too! Go Warriors!!

Edited by MCHeadHunter

I'm looking forward to watching this game tomorrow night! I am sure that hixson will have more athletes than Marion, but can they take four quarters of valley football? I am anxious to see how their D holds up with 4 quarters of hard nose running and blocking at them. I'm going to say Marion gets the W 35-14. Then its on to that game everyone in the valley looks forward too! Go Warriors!!

If Marion gets a 21 point win over Hixson then you have a team that will make noise in the playoffs. I'm not saying Hixson is a powerhouse, but a 3 TD win over them would be impressive for this young warrior team.

If MC sticks to there game plan and don't get greedy they will beat Hixson in a close game. They need to line up and let that big Zeman boy pound the rock then play tough D.

I think there will be two Zemans to contend with tomorrow night! Looking forward to a great physical game! GOOOOO WARRIORS!