Marion @ Hixson

MCRoadWarrior

I pick jasper to win and keep the battle of undefeated teams in tact for next week. No joke I do like seeing jasper in the win column. Last year was depressing. Now if we could just get Whitwell to have a winning record but that's probably asking to much.

Recon so...them Jasper folkes pretty much went and hid last year. Pert near sure theys found an old pair of Rose Colored Glasses this year! Going to be some cage rattling come Saturday here on coacht and last until some mod closes it down, Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth, you should know I speak the truth. Hixson has more athletes than SP.

They do have more athletes than sp. The only thing is that they aren't football athletes like sp's. Hixson will have a mixture of track, bball athletes and they are usually good in several sports, not just football. So those kids grew up playing multiple sports where in sp its football, football, and more football. That's the difference in athletes, sp has football athletes and hixson has athletic kids.

Recon so...them Jasper folkes pretty much went and hid last year. Pert near sure theys found an old pair of Rose Colored Glasses this year! Going to be some cage rattling come Saturday here on coacht and last until some mod closes it down,

OP, I enjoy these Rose Colored Glasses I got! I got mine @ Hammers, 3 pr for a dollar! Now thats a deal right there! But as for this years team, even with my glasses on, I still see many weaknesses that can be exploited on the field. There is one huge difference with this team from teams the past 2 or 3 yrs, Heart! To date this team has found a way to stay in the game! When the other team has made a play, they have answered! They have made something happen. In the end, they have found away to get the W! The stands are starting to fill up again @ Bill Baxter Stadium and thats a positive! Oh I almost forgot, I seen quite a few of the Orange and Black in Hammers getting in on the great Rose colored Sun Glass Deal! From what I have been seeing, (without my glasses) the stable is starting to empty!

Go Warriors! Lets get win # 4!!

OP, I enjoy these Rose Colored Glasses I got! I got mine @ Hammers, 3 pr for a dollar! Now thats a deal right there! But as for this years team, even with my glasses on, I still see many weaknesses that can be exploited on the field. There is one huge difference with this team from teams the past 2 or 3 yrs, Heart! To date this team has found a way to stay in the game! When the other team has made a play, they have answered! They have made something happen. In the end, they have found away to get the W! The stands are starting to fill up again @ Bill Baxter Stadium and thats a positive! Oh I almost forgot, I seen quite a few of the Orange and Black in Hammers getting in on the great Rose colored Sun Glass Deal! From what I have been seeing, (without my glasses) the stable is starting to empty!

Recon most folkes is happy to see the young Warriors showing fight and determination which are qualities to be respected by all. OP is aware of some SP posters that have The Rose Colored Glasses on. Best OP can figure that man @ Hammers done and seen the need for the huge sale, being you Jasper fellers is coming to visit South Kimball next week. Hurry..hurry....hurry there is sure to be a shortage real soon. Well until after the feud @ the Speedway then there will be plenty that can be picked up for free. In regards to the stable becoming empty.......It ain't near empty.....from what most say. However, This young Pirate team has a long way to go but should steadily improve.

Guest Purplepastry

Recon most folkes is happy to see the young Warriors showing fight and determination which are qualities to be respected by all. OP is aware of some SP posters that have The Rose Colored Glasses on. Best OP can figure that man @ Hammers done and seen the need for the huge sale, being you Jasper fellers is coming to visit South Kimball next week. Hurry..hurry....hurry there is sure to be a shortage real soon. Well until after the feud @ the Speedway then there will be plenty that can be picked up for free. In regards to the stable becoming empty.......It ain't near empty.....from what most say. However, This young Pirate team has a long way to go but should steadily improve.

The speedway has some potholes and fer a skillet head to admit they have a long way to go ya know its fer sure.

Prepare to get blasted and meltdown in........3..........2..........1..........

Cornbread Capitol will mercy rule their next 2 opponents. They may only have 3-4 srs that play, but their other players are better than any other 1A team in the state

Bahaha lol u have been drinking too much Orange koolaid.....U sound like TrainTracks in 2010 except this isn't 2010. SP has talent yes but Gordonsville has talent, football players and 22 Seniors. These past few SP teams 2 of last 3 years were physically smacked in mouth defensively by West teams with ball control offense and those SP teams had more speed and overall athletes on defense. Maybe this team has better "football players" the jury is still out. They have a full season still ahead to leave their TRAINTRACKS on the program. They have a good chance but no better than the other top 4. SP has best offense in 1A but so far doesn't have a top tier D to go with it. It's why two average teams have averaged around 27 points a game. This isn't 07 or 2010 when they are hands and shoulders above the rest. I look forward to seeing in person how they do against Signal.This team will have to fight for everything come playoffs. Greenback Coalfield and the Gmen will be a harder climb than last years. Keep drinking though.... Daily Venom served fresh...Courtesy of your neighborhood friend TT

That's the truth, bigger school, more athletes. Hixsons problem usually is that they aren't as physical as the valley teams. MC played with them last year, so they can play with em this year.

Hixson has always had great athletes their coaching has just been lacking most years. They will be hard to beat. MC must keep them off the field to win