Is Lincoln County Now The Beating Dog That Everyone Beats On

CoachLooking

GC showed them the difference in knowing technique. LC out weighed GC by 50 ibs on the line and LC couldnt do anything with them. Now a days the "just turn them lose " dont work against a good coached team.

Amen to that skeered. Difference is LC thinks its the 1980s/1990s and living in the past while Giles is keeping up with the times. Technique beats a turn 'em loose team anyday.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcons are hurting, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Our Defense Coordinator don't have a clue, an is an idiot. Our Offensive Coordinator is stuck on stupid, and our O-Line coach hasn't seen the ball since kick-off. We got lucky with Lawrenceburg, but it may be our last win of the season. The talk around town is it's our player's fault, but it takes the coaches to keep them motivated. We keep losing players, and our coaching staff keeps blaming it on the kids. That's a pitiful excuse. It takes a solid foundation to build a team, and the foundation is the coaches. Our foundation is lacking any true talent. Coach T want except the fact that he's a has been, and Coach Thomas has never been. Why don't they bring in a group of coaches that care about the program, not a bunch of pal's that think they know football. Now, our QB may be out for the season, and we really are going to be in a hurt. All I can say is GO TIGERS!! Fayetteville City Tigers!!!!!! They're our last chance at a winning program in Fayetteville, and will be a dominate power in the next couple of years.

falconfever77, stop with the "our" and "we" when referring to Lincoln County High School if you are going to finish your post by saying go city tigers, because you are no Falcon! If you or anyone doubts that Don Thomas and staff cares about those boys then you are even more clueless than you stupid rant shows. Go support City because the LCHS football program does not need you.

Aintskeerd, you were a Falcon once and seriously if you have nothing better to do than live here on Coach T and dog your alma matter and guys who you grew up with PLEASEEEEE stay on the Giles County Board. There isn't one person who doesn't know who you are and remember the old saying...........those who live in glass houses...........

falconfever77, stop with the "our" and "we" when referring to Lincoln County High School if you are going to finish your post by saying go city tigers, because you are no Falcon! If you or anyone doubts that Don Thomas and staff cares about those boys then you are even more clueless than you stupid rant shows. Go support City because the LCHS football program does not need you.

Aintskeerd, you were a Falcon once and seriously if you have nothing better to do than live here on Coach T and dog your alma matter and guys who you grew up with PLEASEEEEE stay on the Giles County Board. There isn't one person who doesn't know who you are and remember the old saying...........those who live in glass houses...........

It's easy to be a fan of a team when everything is going good, huh FalconFever? I commend you for sticking by your team like a true fan. I can remember as an OR fan playing some VERY good LC teams in the early 90's. I hope yall can make it back to that level someday. Just forget about the bandwagoners. Like you said, yall dont need em.

LC no longer gets the talented and athletic kids who live inside the city limits. LC was down three years ago and was in decline even a year before that but now they have fewer athletes in the system because Fayetteville City schools catch most if not all of the inner city kids. Giles County, Franklin County, and Lawrence County do not have that handicap.

The Falcons are hurting, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Our Defense Coordinator don't have a clue, an is an idiot. Our Offensive Coordinator is stuck on stupid, and our O-Line coach hasn't seen the ball since kick-off. We got lucky with Lawrenceburg, but it may be our last win of the season. The talk around town is it's our player's fault, but it takes the coaches to keep them motivated. We keep losing players, and our coaching staff keeps blaming it on the kids. That's a pitiful excuse. It takes a solid foundation to build a team, and the foundation is the coaches. Our foundation is lacking any true talent. Coach T want except the fact that he's a has been, and Coach Thomas has never been. Why don't they bring in a group of coaches that care about the program, not a bunch of pal's that think they know football. Now, our QB may be out for the season, and we really are going to be in a hurt. All I can say is GO TIGERS!! Fayetteville City Tigers!!!!!! They're our last chance at a winning program in Fayetteville, and will be a dominate power in the next couple of years.

I know the Sisk guy is their DC but who is OC and OL?

I know the Sisk guy is their DC but who is OC and OL?

you guys are right these coaches for lincoln county have to be the dumbest coaches on the face of the earth just got home from the independence game and all i can say is how darn long should it take to make the change and punt it out of bounds and to kick away from # 3 on kickoffs no matter if they were called back for penalties the boy only ran back almost every one or at least returned it deep in lc territorry EVERY TIME i mean come on coaches pull your heads out you butts and wake up ..........oh i guess you did start punting out of bounds but it dont help anything if you wait till late in the fourth quarter geeeez!!!!!!!! ..........i may have been wrong but the kids actually looked like they were trying just need a little help so please coaches wake up !!