Science Hill vs. Morristown West- Week 3

voltnh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how the Toppers respond after news late last week the Tre Fields withdrew to attend a basketball school. I think SH has enough depth that to compensate for his absence (though they may wish he was still around come week 10).

I think this one will come to Science Hill's defense. I'm not convinced that M West will be able to keep Science Hill from scoring, but the SH D will have a tough task with M West attack.

I say Science Hill wins by 4

The loss of Fields hurts, but the Toppers have some other kids that can step in and step up. They still have two very talented WR in Trey Webster and Malik McGue. Topper D will have to play really well if SH is to win. Mo West is a good team and will definitely challenge the Toppers. I predict the Toppers win 35-28.

Why didn't Fields go to the Basketball School before he got going in Football? That was very selfish of him if he knew he was leaving. He could have let someone else get the reps in practice and 3 games. Just my opinion

Apparently there was a last-minute opening at the school which allowed Fields to go ahead and enroll this year.