Watertown @ RBS

swanson71

For some reason the last couple of years RBS has been able to compete with JC and Monterey fairley well and get blown out against Clay and Watertown when there is not much difference in JC, Monterey, Clay, or Watertown.

I've noticed the same thing, its kind of strange. Good luck to the Bulldogs. I hope you guys pull off the upset.

For some reason the last couple of years RBS has been able to compete with JC and Monterey fairley well and get blown out against Clay and Watertown when there is not much difference in JC, Monterey, Clay, or Watertown. I'm interested to see if RBS can finally get over that hump or go 2-8 again this year. I've watched RBS play a couple of times, scrimmage and jamboree, this year and can't really make out how well we'll do this year. I know we have some speed, we returned everyone who carried the ball last year, but lack size. It'll be the first regular season game i'll see them play, so I hope it's a good one.

I've noticed the same thing, its kind of strange. Good luck to the Bulldogs. I hope you guys pull off the upset.

It is strange! Last year JC was the best of the 4 and had a lead in the 4th quarter. Last year against Watertown RBS had the ball inside the 20 twice about to score and fumbled both times. It was a 21-0 lead for Watertown at half that could have been a 21-12 lead and it could have been a completely different 2nd half. RBS will never be able to compete with Gville, TC, and FCS, but these games against teams like Watertown they have to be able to get a win.

Go Dogs! How many players are on the team? Thanks!

I'll let you know after tomorrow night, if I could guess it would be between 25 and 30 players...

I don't see much of a W for RBS when they play those teams... Maybe RBS has improved, but best of luck anyhow!

If RBS can keep the turnovers limited then they'll compete in my opinion. Last year turnovers early helped Watertown to a 21-0 lead early....

Where are all the die hard Watertown fans at...last year you couldn't get them to shut up :)

RBS lost 34-20...

It was a pretty good game to watch and both teams had a couple of good athletes, #1 for Watertown is a very athletic quarterback, that made for a good game! Half time was 28-20 in Watertown's favor! RBS fumbled the ball 4 times in the 2nd half! They have to learn how to finish close games and hold on to the ball...