Cleveland vs Chatt Central

Oh yea you did pal...... "EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year" that's your words. When you say something like that it is a direct shot at the head coach. I posted the county stance on getting into EH due to the over crowding. He an't there so I guess he did not meet the standard. Some other guy said the same kid was at Ringgold, and other schools sounds like shopping not recruiting. Again "EH has been recruiting this kid for 2 yrs and almost had him this year" you opened the can of worms not me. But when I know something that's not true I going to fire back. No not every school recruits, a team starts to win, and here it comes, nobody gave a rats behind when we were getting our brains beat in. On a lighter note I enjoy your opinion you bring some flare to this thing, just think you missed it here.

The kid is in middle school so how s that a reflection on Gatewood?????????? He s the high school coach........so i think you took it the wrong way pal............it is true and i know that as a fact!! Now back to the brains getting beat in it s like everywhere else such as Signal Mtn and Ooltewah nobody cares til your winning and your right but it goes with the territory so it just some getting used too i guess.........i think Gatewood is probably the best coach in Chatt myself and hate that he s losing some his best middle school players next year going into high school. Oh yeah.........i just try and keep the stuff interesting on here and give %80 BS and %20 TRUTHS ha ha Edited by 2seamfastball

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have no dog in the fight but i know this kid and he has been in other places looking to play ball not just ehamilton. i will say i know for fact the kid and his mom was looking for a better place for the kid to be coached and thats the bottom line. its not recruiting if the kid and or parents are asking around to see whats best for that kid whether it be ga or tn. Both states have great coaches nobody can argue that---its not RECRUITING IF THE the MOM specifically asked to go look at EHAMILTON, RINGGOLD, DALTON RIDGELAND OR WHOEVER SHE THINKGS the kid will get the most out of his athletic ability. I usually just like to read but i know this one for a fact and the way people use the RECRUITING by some good coaches on here needs to stop. Chattanooga only has a hand full of succesfull coaches and we need to keep them here and not get run out of town by people that dont have a clue and just accuse to try to cause trouble.

Your 1st post is a good onedry.png ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,down playing recruitingdry.png HA HA HA..........try again lol

blue raiders 42

chatt central 13

we had to find something to talk about. but since you want to talk about the game so bad. with my boys being 0-2 and cleveland just came off a win against a good ooltewah team. and has by far played a harder schedule and allen taking alot of the 9th and 10th grades off jv to perpare them to play varsity for the last two weeks. you do the math!!

in case you can't that equals= no game to talk about. i would love for my boys to win but the only way thats going to happen is if yall over look us or don't show up at all. you wanted to talk about the game there you go!!!! lol

to twoseam fastball we didnt have to recruit to beat yall now did we!!!! look at our roster same kids thats been their since middle school lol

At what sport??? Football??? Ooltewah Varsity beat EH......EH JV cancelled against Ooltewah for some unknown reason..........Ooltewah Freshman beat EH something like 44-6 (may not be exact but it s close) Edited by 2seamfastball

At what sport??? Football??? Ooltewah Varsity beat EH......EH JV cancelled against Ooltewah for some unknown reason..........Ooltewah Freshman beat EH something like 44-6 (may not be exact but it s close)

We do not have a JV team your freshman beat us bad 38-6, owls are very good, The middle schools play thurs night at East Ham. They are very good. I have the most respect for coach Williams at the middle school. Taught a lot of our guys football when they were in middle school. LoJack was his star runner. Our Freshman team has some work to do. They are big but need more practice with skill players. That was me trying to be nice..... some of our freshman parents might read this, but they got a long way to go.