the best team in single A

Guest thecobra3

Guest thecobra3

The Rockwood Tigers is the best team in single A. They have a 6 foot 8 post that cant be stopped. Three players on Rockwood can dunk it. Rockwood has one of the best guards in east TN. He is about 6 foot 2 and he can shoot threes better than anybody I have seen, he can dunk it too.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Both are wrong Clinch High School will take the gold ball this year. They may be small and most people don't know about them but they have the talent and ambition to take it all this year. Come on people talk is cheap. Anyone can say there team is the best; however, it all comes down to what happens on the hardwood.

is this site owned and operated by Unaka fans. how lame is Unaka gonna be this year by the way? oh woo hoo, "unaka is gonna win the gold ball", gimme a break. the best chance they had was with Dugger and Cole. it's over now, unless you get a 6'10 transfer, so deal with it.but i give props to Chambers, he's a baller. but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. mine however, goes to Rockwood. Gallaher is basically unstoppable and Davis has improved every year. they lost like 2 scrubs from last years team who made it to region semifinals. which they lost by a point to Oneida I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. they're starting 5 is gonna be great. props to my boys at Greenback too, Havens is the only guy who will shut Gallaher down, east TN has some good teams this year. WATCH OUT, and who the heck is Clinch? are they supposed to be good? the only time i ever heard of them is when Cosby and everyone else in east TN blew them out, just about everygame. how are they gonna make it to state? the only way they're gonna win the gold ball is to steal it or call up Jimmy Chipwood from the movie Hoosiers and see if he can still lead a small town, no good team to the title. PEACE

Hey GHSgozz22,

It's CHITWOOD and just because UNAKA is small I wouldn't count them out just yet. Sure Dugger and Cole were good but there were 3 other players on the floor with them. Chambers has stepped up his game this year, (he had to). And like you said he's a baller and so are the other players. We may take a beating the first of the season but I definately look for good things from Unaka this year.

Posted by GHSgozz22:

is this site owned and operated by Unaka fans. how lame is Unaka gonna be this year by the way? oh woo hoo, "unaka is gonna win the gold ball", gimme a break. the best chance they had was with Dugger and Cole. it's over now, unless you get a 6'10 transfer, so deal with it.but i give props to Chambers, he's a baller. but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. mine however, goes to Rockwood. Gallaher is basically unstoppable and Davis has improved every year. they lost like 2 scrubs from last years team who made it to region semifinals. which they lost by a point to Oneida I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. they're starting 5 is gonna be great. props to my boys at Greenback too, Havens is the only guy who will shut Gallaher down, east TN has some good teams this year. WATCH OUT, and who the heck is Clinch? are they supposed to be good? the only time i ever heard of them is when Cosby and everyone else in east TN blew them out, just about everygame. how are they gonna make it to state? the only way they're gonna win the gold ball is to steal it or call up Jimmy Chitwood from the movie Hoosiers and see if he can still lead a small town, no good team to the title. PEACE

you, my friend, are a moron. when the other guy posted that clinch would win it all, he was being sarcastic in order to point out that anyone can claim any team will win, but the proof is in the playing. so you missed it the first time,- fine. but then he points out to you that he was being sarcastic and you still did not get the point! wow! you are in bad shape my man. hey, if you just don't know what sarcasm means then say so. people will respect you more for being honest. an honest, sincere moron is much more tolerable than a know-it-all moron.

piece...oops. i mean peace...

come back tomorrow and we'll have a discussion on irony.