East Hamilton @ Bradley Central

alt1958

No blame, kids can go to those priviate schools if they want, it's there choice. Could have been Boyd blue. But it sure was not any Owl red, why would any of our kids want to go back to exit 11, they ran like H*ll to get away from it.

You r gonna eat those words soon my friend..........thats the 20% i was talking about!!! But the bad thing is they all ran, even the bad kids now the good kids/parents are beating the doors down every year since trying to get back ha ha Edited by 2seamfastball

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You r gonna eat those words soon my friend..........thats the 20% i was talking about!!! But the bad thing is they all ran, even the bad kids now there beating the doors down every year since trying to get back ha ha

No, they haven't. HA HA! I don't know of any EH players in any sport that went BACK to Ooltewah after they left. That 20% you are talking about is still BS.

Edited by biscuits4breakfast

No, they haven't. HA HA! I don't know of any EH players in any sport that went BACK to Ooltewah after they left. That 20% you are talking about is still BS.

If I remember correct....... when the county rezoned the area and about 10 to 15 EH football players could have gone back to the Owls no questions asked, and could have played this year not 1 went back not 1. One kid might have been no would have been been the starting QB. One of the top Admin at Ooltewah talked to his parents to get him to come back still did not go. He has younger brothers and sisters that will be forced to go back to Ooltewah they have no choice. Guess what there house is for sale, and looking for a house in zone. I am sure some went back to the Owls, but cannot think of any football players. Saw the 10 day numbers on enrollment EH is not down 20%. But I will say this I always text my friends from Ooltewah to see how they are doing in games I do pull for them unless they are playing us.

You r gonna eat those words soon my friend..........thats the 20% i was talking about!!! But the bad thing is they all ran, even the bad kids now the good kids/parents are beating the doors down every year since trying to get back ha ha

Dude don't want to fight with you...... I like your school and want yall to win...... and anyone that wants to go back more power to them. But I do like my words with hot sauce, I have ate them many times.

is the parking at Bradley pretty good. How long should we get there before game time.

Parking is pretty good - it can get pretty crowded with the Cleveland, Polk and Walker Valley games, but most others are fine. Not much right by the field, but a medium paved lot in front of the gym, a large paved lot on the north side of the school, and overflow in the grass in front of the field. First home game this year; don't know how the crowd will be. Shoot for an hour before game time to allow for traffic getting into the campus. Per vehicle parking charge as you come in ($3, I think).

when is the last time Bradley has won district? Out of the current teams McMinn has been the team "owning" district.

OK for a point of reference. I am old enough that I actually remember the day that the Cleveland High Students LEFT Arnold School and WALKED to the new High School on Raider Drive. I can remember Cleveland High winning a State Championship in 1968 (Class AA) under Coach Bobby Scott. I have watched every coach Cleveland High has had. (and seen EVERY Bradley - Cleveland game played)

I could go on about a lot of history, but I won't in a thread about East Hamilton and Bradley. My comment was about the change in Bradley's status since Coach Floyd took over and how some are seeing Bradley compared to not long ago. Not about who might think they "owned" a district.

Parking is pretty good - it can get pretty crowded with the Cleveland, Polk and Walker Valley games, but most others are fine. Not much right by the field, but a medium paved lot in front of the gym, a large paved lot on the north side of the school, and overflow in the grass in front of the field. First home game this year; don't know how the crowd will be. Shoot for an hour before game time to allow for traffic getting into the campus. Per vehicle parking charge as you come in ($3, I think).

Thanks saw the stadium when we played baseball there it is a nice setting.

OK for a point of reference. I am old enough that I actually remember the day that the Cleveland High Students LEFT Arnold School and WALKED to the new High School on Raider Drive. I can remember Cleveland High winning a State Championship in 1968 (Class AA) under Coach Bobby Scott. I have watched every coach Cleveland High has had. (and seen EVERY Bradley - Cleveland game played)

I could go on about a lot of history, but I won't in a thread about East Hamilton and Bradley. My comment was about the change in Bradley's status since Coach Floyd took over and how some are seeing Bradley compared to not long ago. Not about who might think they "owned" a district.

when is the last time Bradley has won though? Just wondering...