HAMPTON V.S. CLOUDLAND REUNION GAME

BUCK60BUCK

yea i dont ever remember gettin hit so hard or making or being in on so many tackles at safety in my life. I kno were ol washed up scrubs but it was def a nite to remember!!!

You young whipper snaps haven't lost a step. I tell you what, if the ole king can get some of the ole grunge generation together, I might suit up next year. Chambers looked good out there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks king I am def feeling it this morning seemed like that church pew was made if stone this morning. Was well worth it had wonderful time and will be in better shape next time around.

Artic, Im glad I got to speak to ya at the water cooler after the game (hadn't seen ya since your last HS basketball game against Hampton)...You did play very well as did BDF....I was very pleased with all the play and would have paid much more to see it.....I hope the money helps both schools and will make sure the Youth Club is there to help put these games together in the future if needed!

Edited by uknoit2

Thanks king I am def feeling it this morning seemed like that church pew was made if stone this morning. Was well worth it had wonderful time and will be in better shape next time around.

Your welcome, man. If you want to get together next summer we'll get in some good shape. I have a feeling next year that more will come out and play. After watching last night, my "want to" is overcoming my good common sense! roflol.gif

I see this game being played again next year and hopefully yrs to come. I can bet u this though 1. We will all be better prepared and in better shape. 2. Both team especially cloudland will have more players. 3. Cloudland will come out with full throttle revenge and some1 will get hurt lol...... I loved it and enjoyed playing it.......UKNOIT2 i enjoyed playing ball with ur boy, we had never suited up together, hes a true athlete. Lets make this an ol timer traditon!!!!!

I see this game being played again next year and hopefully yrs to come. I can bet u this though 1. We will all be better prepared and in better shape. 2. Both team especially cloudland will have more players. 3. Cloudland will come out with full throttle revenge and some1 will get hurt lol...... I loved it and enjoyed playing it.......UKNOIT2 i enjoyed playing ball with ur boy, we had never suited up together, hes a true athlete. Lets make this an ol timer traditon!!!!!

I'll do all I can to help put it together and make it an event that the whole county looks forward to....Heck, we'll have something for both teams to play for although "pride" is all the fuel needed....Maybe a large trophy to keep on display for the next year for the winning team, C.C. Alumni CHAMPS shirts, etc.....If it could be kept clean, with true alumni players, it could be a yearly event for a loooooong time