Jackson North Side / 3-0

slapper

agreed qb Adam Craig is the real deal with 'O ' help from rb Neylon ..got a few good linemen in Fuller and co...JNS still not tested as CNE n DC are not the teams they were last year..quite possibly the best team Jackson has to offer regardless of class ..in other words .. as Craig goes so go the Indians ..

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish to say...USJ is the best team in jackson...not NS...

honestly believe the squads in jackson are all .500 teams this year...give or take 1 win/loss...with the exception of usj

NS's record may not reflect that come seasons end...but come playoff time...the score will show what i mean

I will have to disagree with you on this comparing of USJ and NS cause I know North Side blew out USJ in their 7 on 7 scrimmage. NS scored at will and USJ only scored once against backups! I would have to give NS the edge in the run game to with Craig running the option and giving it to Marcus Maxwell! Just too many athletes for NS and too much speed!

I havent been able to get out and see North Side play! They are 3-0 and got ranked in the state this week. How are they getting it done? Can anyone comment on them that has seen them play or heard anything about them? Who are their playmakers? What are they running offensively and defensively? Anything?

qb is ridiculously good...and apparently they learned to play some D...other than that...they havent really played a solid team yet...DC isnt the same DC...hence new qb and new coach...but they are a good team...just not as good as the last several years...and the team from clarksville doesnt play D...never has

NS is a quality team...but not a top 10 team in 5AAA

agreed qb Adam Craig is the real deal with 'O ' help from rb Neylon ..got a few good linemen in Fuller and co...JNS still not tested as CNE n DC are not the teams they were last year..quite possibly the best team Jackson has to offer regardless of class ..in other words .. as Craig goes so go the Indians ..

wish to say...USJ is the best team in jackson...not NS...

honestly believe the squads in jackson are all .500 teams this year...give or take 1 win/loss...with the exception of usj

NS's record may not reflect that come seasons end...but come playoff time...the score will show what i mean

I will have to disagree with you on this comparing of USJ and NS cause I know North Side blew out USJ in their 7 on 7 scrimmage. NS scored at will and USJ only scored once against backups! I would have to give NS the edge in the run game to with Craig running the option and giving it to Marcus Maxwell! Just too many athletes for NS and too much speed!

yea those 7 on 7s will really get u somewhere...thats sarcasm if u didnt know...i find it very interesting that anyone blows out usj in a 7 on 7...as thats exactly what they excel at...precision routes and qb play...craig is a ridiculous athlete...single handedly beat liberty twice...but i dont think that makes NS a better team than usj...i saw what usj did to liberty 3 days before the jamboree...it was naughty

NS would lose to ECS...knox webb...and st. georges...please get off ur soap box...just because ns is a larger school...does not mean they are better coached or better disciplined...usj doesnt beat themselves...ever...thats good coaching...that makes up for a lot of teams around jackson that are athlete driven

last season what was the ns/ss game score...what was the usj/ss game score...it will change from year to year...but usj has been the best team in jackson for about 3 seasons now

That is simply not true. Why bring up last year? We're talking about this year. Liberty was the best team in Jackson last year. North side is this year. You obviously don't know because you didn't know about 7 on stuff like people in the know would. USJ is usually great at 7 on (its easy when you drop 8 on D every play) but got it handed to them some this year. Get off the rich guys' jocks. North Side by 21 or more, and yes, I would know.

NS would lose to ECS...knox webb...and st. georges...please get off ur soap box...just because ns is a larger school...does not mean they are better coached or better disciplined...usj doesnt beat themselves...ever...thats good coaching...that makes up for a lot of teams around jackson that are athlete driven

last season what was the ns/ss game score...what was the usj/ss game score...it will change from year to year...but usj has been the best team in jackson for about 3 seasons now

The best team in Jackson for about 3 seasons? Two Years ago North Side went 12-1 and embarrassed USJ in the Jamboree! USJ and North Side need to play again like they used to but I would bet USJ wouldnt want any part of that! USJ didnt mind playing NS in the regular season, when North Side was terrible, but they wouldnt play JCM back then!