DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

What type offense does dc run?

That's just the thing. Enough depth this year that we can run it or air it out and have loads of talent on both. If we can keep playing the defense with the solid tackles and smarts that we have been then I think we get it done. SC will have a hard time keeping us off the board. It will be hard though. SC is always tough.

The "Sunshine Pumper" of the Year Award goes to ^^^^ this guy.

Ohh... That's right. SC is supposed to come in, put a whoopin on us, and leave us shocked that we weren't as good as we thought. We all get it we haven't played the toughest schedule, but we have a good team this year and it has showed. From the scrimmages through the real games it has. BTW who has SC played that is so great other than getting blown out by LA? I have a lot of respect for the people there and their program, but I just think this is the year we get it done. It's just my opinion..

I don't think anyone is saying that DC isn't a good team. I do think the fact that they haven't played and good quality teams and have yet to play all 4 quarters. SC will have to fix some coverage issues but the DC defense better be able to stop our powerful running game and then stop the pass. The passing offense for the Owls has gotten better and I think you will see it a lot this week against DC. Go Big Owls!!!!!!

I don't think anyone is saying that DC isn't a good team. I do think the fact that they haven't played and good quality teams and have yet to play all 4 quarters. SC will have to fix some coverage issues but the DC defense better be able to stop our powerful running game and then stop the pass. The passing offense for the Owls has gotten better and I think you will see it a lot this week against DC. Go Big Owls!!!!!!

I'm pulling for DC in this game, but i am tired of hearing about how great the D is. I'm afraid they will get a rude awking this game. Smith held Warren and White to a combined 7 points just like DC did. And im sure Smith could shut out cannon and clay, just like DC would not shutout gordonsville and LA. Im not predicting a blow out in this game, unless turnovers come into play. That being said I believe DC defense is good but i am not going to say it is the best in the district just yet.

DC- 33 (seems to be a problem with extra points right now)

Smith- 28

seen dc scrimage gord very physical dl sc better play physical 25 is great rb but if u cant get through the dl aint going nowhere

Well, that was a very eye opening post for me. icon_e_confused.gif ... I'll say this. SC showed a more balanced offense, that looked pretty impressive this week. Use all your tools to win. Defense improved. Special teams looked much better. The thing to remember is that many of us will make the playoffs. The key is, who uses their time,,, the best, regardless,, of win/loss in the regular season... to prepare their team for the post season. Sorry, but I gotta say we have the staff to get that done. Our head coach will assure it gets done,,, but I will humor you. I'm happy to be going into this fight as an underdog, this one week. Sounds like we are now a cupcake game for teams. Sorry SC fans huh.png Let's pray they go easy on us.........