DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

Nope. If we was looking for cream puffs, we would add Whinemoreland back to the schedule. icon_lol.gif Yelp, the schedule toughened up this year, but once every 13-15 years, it should, These are the same " cream puffs" (as ya'll call them )we've been playing for years. Even beat LA the year they won state. They're "cream puffs" when SC wins, but are "tougher" when they win, Funny how that works.

Again, Stampus Lickus, we'll see how Whineytown does in about 3 weeks against one of those "cream puffs" we play.

Gotta watch picking on band kids don't ya Stampus? I remember a day YOU was picking on band kids. Making fun of the football player that also played in the band............that is until he kicked your hind parts in the quarter finals. roflol.gif REMEMBER? I do.

SC has lost two games this year. Both teams are better than SC. Dekalb Co. feel they have the best team in history, and LA has one of the best teams they ever had. Both are 4A schools, SC is a 3A school. Both teams return almost everyone from last year. SC lost 7 on each side of the ball. Both will go far in 4A playoffs this year. We held with both teams into the 3rd quarter. The Cream Rises - as did LA and DC. They won and they derserved to win - NO excuses from SC. To those who feel that getting beat by these tow teams, lets let your team play both of these teams and see how YOU fare. Good luck to both DC and LA the rest of the year and week 10 should be a tremendous game. Both teams are well coached, play to win and are good representives of our region. Again, as Termite said, it has been 13 to 15 years since these two teams beat us, I think that is a little better than average in win/loss discussion. Anybody who wants a shot at DC or LA - HAVE AT IT !!!!!!!!!!

Look at it like this.. We have a great RB, an improving D, a QB, I think has been pretty spot on passing the ball this year. We have played a murders row type of schedule thus far. I think by the end of the season, we will be a force to contend with. Hey, it sure is better than we thought we would look like a few short months ago... Never look a gift horse in the mouth.... have faith.

I watched the game on the internet and your QB completed more passes to tigers than he did owls haha but its understandable since DeKalb's D-Line was breathing down his neck the entire time. You could also see that RB was getting tired being the work horse. The only reason SC ran wildcat at the end was because it was the only thing working, Dekalb was shutting down SC. The plays SC scored on were broken long big plays, no real drives. The score could have been alot worse, DC shot themselves in the foot a lot.

I'm just making light of all the bickering about the coaching. I know the total dominance of the great Lafayette football heritage. You boys have dominated us. The only thing we'v beaten you guys at was the fist fight 3 years ago. Wait a minute, we won the game that year to didnt we? I have to say, 2 years is a long time. You have to admit, it cost ya'll boys some money for that 2 year streak over your arch rival. I guess that streak makes Pemberton the best coach in Macon history to dont it?

if you'll look at how many times the 2 teams have played each other in the past 50 years i think you will find out your behind a couple of games over all.and macon don't consider the fight'n roosters a arch rival.your just on the schedule for now.

Dekalb will beat la this year with that defense. La is good..but not that good.dekalb wins district this year..if the la vs dekalb game is in dekalb la fans trust me when I say bring you some ear plugs cause the pa guy will make u wish u were somewhere else. Ill be pulling for la in that one but its gonna be hard to beat that dekalb defense.

I guess when you have to blame a lose on someone you blame it on our PA announcer. Well let me explain something to you. Are PA guy does it for free unlike most announcers in this district who charge to do it, our PA guy does not. He had his back broke and has rods and all in his back and neck and just loves to be around football. He cant run the sidelines like he use to or jump up and down when a good play is made. So before you jump on and talk smack about the guy maybe you should get to know him cause he is one cool guy. He does it for our high school our middle school and our jr. pro. This man has been through alot in his life time more then anyone would know because I know he keeps alot inside of him people dont even know about... And with the holidays comming on and him and his family on a limited income it's even harder for them. So the next time your kid(s) are playing or your girl(s) are cheerleading you should ask yourself is the PA announcer doing this for the kids or for the money. The DeKalb announcer does it for the kids. What does your announcer do it for??? Edited by TigersVoice

I watched the game on the internet and your QB completed more passes to tigers than he did owls haha but its understandable since DeKalb's D-Line was breathing down his neck the entire time. You could also see that RB was getting tired being the work horse. The only reason SC ran wildcat at the end was because it was the only thing working, Dekalb was shutting down SC. The plays SC scored on were broken long big plays, no real drives. The score could have been alot worse, DC shot themselves in the foot a lot.

I'll give you guys credit. You had the defensive game plan, no doubt. We couldn't figure out how to get you guys out of the box. Congrats on the win. What does not kill us will make us stronger.

Some sorry piece of crap shoved my son that is autistic might i add. And I hope I find out who it is.

Why didn't anyone report this that night, I mean someone had to of seen this, right? I was sitting near the band section and I never saw any "fans" shove a child. I did however see and hear the kids being disrespectful to the adults that did move down several rows to make room for the band to have seats, hitting them with their instruments on purpose and then laughing about it, messing with there stadiums chairs, hitting them with their flags. I don't think the band needed that entire section of bleachers, they could have made it work! It was not roped off stating band only and the band didn't even get to the bleachers until about 5 minutes til game time. We are all there to support the school! The fans, I don't believe ran the band off, the band director came up and told the band , "let's go"

Why didn't anyone report this that night, I mean someone had to of seen this, right? I was sitting near the band section and I never saw any "fans" shove a child. I did however see and hear the kids being disrespectful to the adults that did move down several rows to make room for the band to have seats, hitting them with their instruments on purpose and then laughing about it, messing with there stadiums chairs, hitting them with their flags. I don't think the band needed that entire section of bleachers, they could have made it work! It was not roped off stating band only and the band didn't even get to the bleachers until about 5 minutes til game time. We are all there to support the school! The fans, I don't believe ran the band off, the band director came up and told the band , "let's go"

Glover that is very disrespectful what someone did to your child. I myself have a son with cerbal palsy would be mad also and I would be looking for answer. I am a DeKalb fan and Im sorry this happened at our field. The person that did this should feel ashamed of their self. Once again sorry that it happened here at DeKalb along with the band members being direspectful also some thing should be done about it all. Edited by TigersVoice

My son is in 8th grade playing in the High School band. He is autistic. He would not lie to me about being shoved. And I hope I find out who did it. My son doesn't understand how to be disrespectful. He did not deserve to be pushed around by a childish adult that does not have enough respect for abunch of teenagers that are just trying to enjoy there high school years. Everyone knows the band has a section to sit. It was empty for a reason when you sit there. They knew it was for the band. Don't blame it on the band.