Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

It's funny that Giles co fans thank their coach is not a cheater. I'm wondering why y'all think this is all false. Why would the tssaa just pick giles co out of every football team in Tennessee??? The point is they wouldn't unless they cheated. They have a great team this year but heck if all teams do what Giles does then everyone will be a great team.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that Giles co fans thank their coach is not a cheater. I'm wondering why y'all think this is all false. Why would the tssaa just pick giles co out of every football team in Tennessee??? The point is they wouldn't unless they cheated. They have a great team this year but heck if all teams do what Giles does then everyone will be a great team.

Thanks for the compliment. We do work hard in the weight room and focus on getting better each day. Glad to have you on board!!!icon_mrgreen.gif

It's funny that Giles co fans thank their coach is not a cheater. I'm wondering why y'all think this is all false. Why would the tssaa just pick giles co out of every football team in Tennessee??? The point is they wouldn't unless they cheated.

They have a great team this year but heck if all

teams do what Giles does then everyone will be

a great team.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FACT!!!

Most coaches would LOVE to have year round padded practices and dead period 7 on 7's. :)

Edited by CulleokaCowboy

Ummm...TSSAA didn't" pick Giles County out of every team in Tennessee". They self reported. Nobody has claimed anything was false. I believe they just think it's been blown out of proportion. Personally, I think it was a lack of knowledge of the scope of the rules that snagged OC...at least he didn't lawyer up and try to pick a fight with that Childress man.

Ummm...TSSAA didn't" pick Giles County out of every team in Tennessee". They self reported. Nobody has claimed anything was false. I believe they just think it's been blown out of proportion. Personally, I think it was a lack of

knowledge of the scope of the rules that

snagged OC...at least he didn't lawyer up and try

to pick a fight with that Childress man.

Oh he did LAWYER up!!!!! Lol Didn't matter, he's still getting what he deserves. And he knows the rules, he's just an arrogant prick that thinks he's untouchable......guess he's not! :)

Oh he did LAWYER up!!!!! Lol Didn't matter, he's still getting what he deserves. And he knows the rules, he's just an arrogant prick that thinks he's untouchable......guess he's not! icon_e_smile.gif

But you still have the autographed pictures of him on your dresser though. Its nice to know hes the last thing on your mind when you go to bed and the 1st thing when you wake up. roflolk.gif

But you still have the autographed pictures of him on your dresser though. Its nice to know hes the last thing on your mind when you go to bed

and the 1st thing when you wake up.

roflolk.gif

It's actually quite the opposite, he never enters my mind until I get on CoachT, which I do for the sole purpose of getting under the Stanklaskians' skin. I don't waste my time thinking about irreputable individuals.

Sorry to burst your bubble but actually we find you to be a great filler when nothing else is important. Whats even funnier is that two Marshall fans called to say you did not represent their school or their positions. Under the bus

brokeback. Your under the bus everywhere you

go.....

They're right, I DON'T represent their school, I've never said I did, or any school for that matter.

;)