Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

Sorry if u read that wrong. But with the things ur coach got him self into is what y'all need to worry about. Not how many fans will show up

Pathetic....you and CC are the biggest fans MC has to offer.....His team is Columbia and yours is Cornersville. They are no2 even with their biggest fans. I assure you GC is in good hands with our coach, and all the assistants. Why don't you come on down and see what the boys can do friday night.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic....you and CC are the biggest fans MC has to offer.....His team is Columbia and yours is Cornersville. They are no2 even with their biggest fans. I assure you GC is in good hands with our coach, and all the assistants. Why don't you come on down and see what the boys can do friday night.

Why u getting so hostile? This is a site for fans correct? I just stated that y'all have bigger issues down there than to worry about fans coming to the game. Or is everything in the Tennesseean a lie? And btw I could care less who won Friday night cause they way it look like both teams have a possibility of missing the playoffs. One team is in a rebuilding year with new coachs and the other has a great team but a couch who thinks he doesn't have to follow tssaa rules.

li.gifLì, "profit, gain, advantage": NOT a proper motive for actions affecting others. The Confucian idea that profit is the source of temptation to do wrong.

Does this shoe fit? roflolk.gif

It's like a 11th commandment. Tho shalt not steal another teams football player in broad daylight! roflolk.gif

It looks like a duck. It quacks like a duck. It waddles like a duck. It is a dang duck! You know it. I know it. And, that Childress man knows it too! icon_redface.gif