Marshall Co. vs Giles Co.

Tiger_4_life

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great game tonight GC. MC players came out swinging but the air left the balloon pretty quick. With that said both teams played with more class than a silly bunch officials. Guess OC has rubbed off on Osteen a bit, he sat on it and ran out the clock at the 2 when he coulda hit the half century mark. Probably the best call.

While any time your a winner, your gonna have some haters. Hopefully we have gotten past some but there wil be more. One more thing was clear tonight, Bobcat Nation LOVES Coach O'Connor. I hope he could hear us screamin at the Brickyard tonight, cuz he had about 2500 supporters there tonight.

Edited by likearock

Dang Coach H. 5X had a prime seat save for ya and you huddled behind the blue all night. We had a autographed Big Head for you to take home and put in your shrine but you left so quick. You have tire marks on your forehead where they threw you under the bus!!!! roflolk.gif

He thought he was untouchable, almost glad to discover he's not a tiger. He's been jealous of GC long before anyone ever heard of OC. Good thing he grew up wearing orange.....is it possible he could soon be on a local roadside cleanup crew sporting a new orange outfit?

Dang Coach H. 5X had a prime seat save for ya and you huddled behind the blue all night. We had a autographed Big Head for you to take home and put in your shrine but you left so quick. You have tire marks on your forehead

where they threw you under the bus!!!!

roflolk.gif

Who is Coach H? I personally was sitting among the classless Giles folks all night. Those people are unbelievably stupid. Hey, let's run around with a huge head honoring our PROVEN LYING, CHEATING coach. Wow, it completely boggled my mind!!!!

On a different note, Giles had a better team last year. They've definitely got some holes and weaknesses. They'll probably run the table with a very early post-season exit.

If Cobb ever gets hurt.......they'll be in big trouble! His ability to make plays with his feet is what makes them tick. A physical offense (which they haven't played yet) will absolutely mop them up!!!!

Who is Coach H? I personally was sitting among the classless Giles folks all night. Those people are unbelievably stupid. Hey, let's run around with a huge head honoring our PROVEN LYING, CHEATING coach. Wow, it completely boggled my mind!!!!

On a different note, Giles had a better team last year. They've definitely got some holes and weaknesses. They'll probably run the table with a very early post-season exit.

If Cobb ever gets hurt.......they'll be in big trouble! His ability to make plays with his feet is what makes them tick. A physical offense (which they haven't played yet) will absolutely mop them up!!!!

Look in the mirror brokeback and who do you see??? Under the bus Coach H with tire treads on the forehead. roflolk.gif

#12 is the man but #17 would have spanked that hiney too. And #10 also. You know you should really stick to evaluating cheerleaders. Its more in line with the strength of your backbone.thumb[1].gif

A "weak" mind is easily boggled. Why would you not support a coach with the on field success of OC?

If Cobb ever gets hurt.......they'll be in big trouble!

Dynamite insight. I can't possibly understand how losing an All-State QB could possible hurt your teams performance.

My opinion of this year's team is that they are more consistent on offense, very few negative plays. And the defense makes perfect in game adjustments. I am not sure if you, Culleoka, just refuse to admit what you see or are completely ignorant.