RIVERDALE @ SIEGEL

GREENMULE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Siegel's a pretty heavy favorite in this game.

Ha you cannot be serious. Seagul has been lucky so far this season, played a young team, a team decimated by a new city school, had a call go for them in the Blaze game, and was tied early in the game last night 0-0 with the Owls and was only able to pull away when the Ooltewah back got injured. Riverdale is the heavy favorite and could probably play their JV team and win. Siegel's only hope is to get a field goal or 2.

Ha you cannot be serious. Seagul has been lucky so far this season, played a young team, a team decimated by a new city school, had a call go for them in the Blaze game, and was tied early in the game last night 0-0 with the Owls and was only able to pull away when the Ooltewah back got injured. Riverdale is the heavy favorite and could probably play their JV team and win. Siegel's only hope is to get a field goal or 2.

GREAT job of anti-weauxing. thumb[1].gif

This should be a fun game to watch. I have a hunch the key to this game will be "ball security" and who has the most "big plays".

Riverdale is averaging 44.8 a game and giving up 12.8 but that is misleading. Smyrna and Maplewood returned fumbles for touchdowns and Brighton had some short fields due to special teams and turnovers.

Siegel is averaging 47.8 and giving up 5.3

So who gives up a touchdown and who scores six? I have a hunch that both teams are working this week to do just that. But my guess is that both get more that one touchdown and less that six... Should be a great game to watch! And hopefully a preview of game #15 in Cookeville. And that game is played on turf.... icon_eek.gif

Edited by davidlimbaugh

Ha you cannot be serious. Seagul has been lucky so far this season, played a young team, a team decimated by a new city school, had a call go for them in the Blaze game, and was tied early in the game last night 0-0 with the Owls and was only able to pull away when the Ooltewah back got injured.

Riverdale has been tied with every team they played 0-0 early in the game.

GREAT job of anti-weauxing. thumb[1].gif

I think CoachT has a "no advanced words" policy. Clearly someone on this thread has a college education!

This should be a fun game to watch. I have a hunch the key to this game will be "ball security" and who has the most "big plays".

Riverdale is averaging 44.8 a game and giving up 12.8 but that is misleading. Smyrna and Maplewood returned fumbles for touchdowns and Brighton had some short fields due to special teams and turnovers.

Siegel is averaging 47.8 and giving up 5.3

So who gives up a touchdown and who scores six? I have a hunch that both teams are working this week to do just that. But my guess is that both get more that one touchdown and less that six... Should be a great game to watch! And hopefully a preview of game #15 in Cookeville. And that game is played on turf.... icon_eek.gif

The only thing I know for sure is that this will be the biggest gate in the history of Siegel, and it should be a classic if SIegel can keep its end of the deal and play at the incredibly high level of excellence that is routine over at Riverdale.

Riverdale has been tied with every team they played 0-0 early in the game.

That is one of those scary coincidences that sends shivers down your back...

The only thing I know is this game will NOT be the same kind of game R'dale started Siegel's home field with.

Keys to game.

1. QB's-Equal

2. Lines-Equal

3. DB's-got to give R'dale the edge here. Only in the fact we have faced better passing teams.

4. Kicker-advantage Siegel

5. LB's-toss up.

6. RB's-Slight edge R'dale only in the fact we got more.

All in all it should be the best game in the Region this year so far.