Huntingdon @ West Carroll

@38320

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warbritton is now second in the entire state in rushing behind top prospect Jalen Hurd. WC doesn't stand a snowball's chance with him on the field. He's a born leader. Just refuses to quit on every single down. Also, Bush is tied for first in sacks. The Mustangs are making some noise. If it flies, it dies! Watch out!

Oh Snap!...The Stanghosers Have Thier Own Nation Now?..Welcome To The T.

Thanks, Butchie. I'm absolutely loving this new passing game we've developed also. Our offense is top notch. We've barely punted at all, granted our only challenge was UC.. If you consider them a challenge. Our true test will come with Camden and Milan. If we can get past them, Cookeville is definitely in our future.

I know that things posted on these boards do not in any way reflect how a coach or teams feels about thier opponants but.......Man I hope the team and players dont see us as a challenge like you alluded too. I can promise you one thing for sure if and when we meet yall in the playoffs you will come away with a very differant perspective of UC sir. Yall won that game in the 2nd quarter. But.....the second half was a lil differant. I dont like losing the 1st one but the 2nd one is the one that really counts. I truly expect to see yall again.

Stang Nation making the playoffs is one thing but banking on Cookville is quite another. I'm a Mustang fan to the core but I'm also a realist!

I believe there were folks banking on a title last year as well and we fell short. This is high school football and anything can happen on Friday nights.

Now, do I believe we are good enough to be in Cookville ? Absolutely!!! But that's a long way off, One Game At A Time!!