Union City vs Greenfield

BigSwo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait and see our defense when we play the Falcons. I cant really defend our defnse after last week but....we are much better than what we showed. You WILL SEE1st hand very soon.

Just wait and see our defense when we play the Falcons. I cant really defend our defnse after last week but....we are much better than what we showed. You WILL SEE1st hand very soon.

swollen, UC's problems are the same since bowling's been here////they cant tackle air///they cant defend the pass///can't defend kickoffs///and still dont throw the ball conisitently, especially when it is an obvious passing situation

Huntindons line is much better than what LC will bring to the table...so im sure your QB will be running for his life. And If you were at the game why didnt you say hi ya hoser.

Butchies going to sue you for copyright infridgement Swo just sayin. I wanna meet mr bigster lol. I will say this Union City isnt going to stop us from scoring the only teams that we might not score 30 or more points on win or loss is Milan and Camden. I think we can on Camden not sure about Milan.

I hope you are right. Two years from now Lake County will be in a position to contend for a state title. Next year the falcons will be young but talented. Will win some games and make the playoff's. Question why does Huntingdon play only Lake Co in the jamboree?

Biggie, what miracles are you guys gonna receive in two years. You certainly don't have that much talent in your sophomore or freshman classes...just curious what is gonna transpire 2 years from now.

Butchies going to sue you for copyright infridgement Swo just sayin. I wanna meet mr bigster lol. I will say this Union City isnt going to stop us from scoring the only teams that we might not score 30 or more points on win or loss is Milan and Camden. I think we can on Camden not sure about Milan.

I'm Tired Of Trying To Decipher His Spelling...Thank God He Spelled Hoser Right...He'll Never Comprehend The Meaning...

Biggie, what miracles are you guys gonna receive in two years. You certainly don't have that much talent in your sophomore or freshman classes...just curious what is gonna transpire 2 years from now.

who you calling biggie? That was a LC poster. Just in case you are more confused now than you usually are.

I dont know we played henry county in a jamboree recently we thought you'd be a good team to schedule.

I reread that again lol I think you meant not during the season. I dont know why really, probably because we have to make sure we get our rivalry games in but I would like to play you guys during the season. Its probably part of it, I know I'd rather play you guys than stupid dyer county, every time we played them they went after the knees hard.

You guys probably dont schedule us either its up to 2 teams. If Huntingdon had it their way they would always play Camden, Milan, Bruceton, Mckenzie, Martin Westview, Union City & Trenton every year cause we got a lot of history with the teams. That's 7 opponents we love to play we dont always get to play all of them either. I hope we never take Milan or Camden off the list because Milan is Milan & Camden we have played every year for almost 100 years except 2 in the 60's. Move to our region lol.

I always knew you were an undercover Milan fan Kermit! I bet you would look good in purple!!!

Kermit .... we shall see. We wont lay down in the 2nd quarter next time. Bank on it.