White House at Greenbrier

LDWH79

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing our two starting LB's and Fullback to ACL tears has not been easy to overcome, but I think we will see some ground and pound tonight with our new FB. Good luck Bobcats!!

He was a hoss! I liked the outciome much better this visit to Greenbrier. Good Luck to the Bobcats the rest of the way!

Whew, glad we caught them early. What a powerhouse.

No use in rehashing the White house game again there Satan, but keep in mind that was our sophmore QBs 2nd highschool start in his career. The game was 13-7 White House with 5 minutes to go we had the ball and could have made the go ahead score extra point pending if we could have moved the ball. I know if woulds and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas but yeah, I would say your fortunate to have played us that early in the year.

I understand the difference of the ratio of feeder schools into Greenbrier and White House and the number of the boys equals the chance of better talent. I understand the injury losses, as this this also plays into lack of depth in positions. However, I am beginning to wonder whether Bobcats coaching is becoming predictable? Have they lost their drive to win? Two wins and three losses is going to make for a hard comeback to go to the playoffs.

As for as this game....I am beginning to believe the biggest blockers out there are in the Cats' perception of this matchup. Stop looking back and play THIS game. I can almost guarantee WH coaches will be sharing their info with WH-Heritage just to try to put a double WH brand on the Cats. REGROUP and FOCUS, Cats.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2