North Greene at Cosby

Jrone71

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a close game that's for sure. NG defense is very tough. I think Cosby will have a difficult time moving the ball. It really depends on which NG team shows up in my opinion. This will be a good game to watch on Friday.

Should be a fun game for sure.I'll have to pull for my ole buddy Oldeagle.

15-7 North Greene...Cosby had all the chances in the world at least 4 fumble recoveries and an interception only one score...was 9-0 almost entire game after giving up a safety. Things are pretty clear now I would say in the region it will be between Hampton and cloudland...North Greene can't move the ball on offense for nothing. You can't have that many turnovers and not get any points off of them simple as that.

15-7 North Greene...Cosby had all the chances in the world at least 4 fumble recoveries and an interception only one score...was 9-0 almost entire game after giving up a safety. Things are pretty clear now I would say in the region it will be between Hampton and cloudland...North Greene can't move the ball on offense for nothing. You can't have that many turnovers and not get any points off of them simple as that.

Yeah I'd say the picture has cleared up alot. I really thought this could be Cosby's year. Oh well

I had hoped for Cosby to bounce back and win this one. I really felt like their returning team would improve from last year. Good luck and I'll see youns in 2weeks.

I like ole24eagle and was pulling for them in this game. NG's defense must be very tough. They held Cosby to the same point total that Hampton did. The one thing that hurts NG the most is their offense. Teams that are real good offensively can get up by 2 TD's and its hard to overcome that if you can't move the ball. I hope oleeagle can rally his troops cause I want to see a good challenge on the mountain in 2 weeks.

No disrespect meant but I said early on that we would throttle everyone in the conference til we meet Hampton. I know old eagle and jr give me a hard time but I knew how good we would be. The Landers aren't a top tier team but they are near the top in this region. Besides HHS we lost all other region games by only one score last year. We are 4 tds better as a team this year. I thought Cosby would return a better team and be a contender. Maybe they will come around. Right now we have to focus on Greenback

No disrespect meant but I said early on that we would throttle everyone in the conference til we meet Hampton. I know old eagle and jr give me a hard time but I knew how good we would be. The Landers aren't a top tier team but they are near the top in this region. Besides HHS we lost all other region games by only one score last year. We are 4 tds better as a team this year. I thought Cosby would return a better team and be a contender. Maybe they will come around. Right now we have to focus on Greenback

We haven't played NG or Cosby yet. I don't think we will mercy rule either one of them like we did the Creekers. The Huskies have a very good defense and our offensive line play is still shaky enough to make me a little nervous when we play those teams. Now, that being said, if we make no mistakes, and continue to run the football the way we have, I think we will win by at least 3 Td's over both teams. BUT, Cloudland cannot afford many mistakes. North Greene is another team that likes to fight. I believe in taking your part, but we are going to have learn to keep our head in those situations and not get the penalties. Right now, like you said, we need to focus on our game with Greenback.