The Tornadoes of UC v/s The Lions of Dresden.

BigSwo

Sounds like a great party but Im working until 5. If you can call this work. I love it. Pays good and i have free time. Any way Watching that game was not the best of defensive efforts in the 2nd quarter anyway. We are actually more like that 1st qtr team and Im sure thats what we will bring to the LIONS DEN tonight. Thanks for the invite sounds like my kind of thing. But i must respectfully decline.

It's ok to admit your scared. Must be nice to play on the computer all day and call it work.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is almost gametime. I was looking back at the past 5 games for each team. Dresden has scored a total of 142 points in 5 games. They have given up 47 points. Union City has scored a total of 216 points and called off the dogs in most of those games and could have easily been well over 275 points if not more. In every game but one, Union City has played their 2nd and 3rd string teams either before halftime or just after halftime. Union City's "D" has given up 63 points, over half coming from the Huntingdon game. Neither teams schedule has impressed me at all with Huntingdon being the toughest on the U C side. Westview is down but would have been the toughest on Dresden schedule I guess. Look for Union City to come out and throw right off the bat tonight to confuse the Lions. Then the "run & gun" show will begaan with Hyde setting his record for the most ever yards run by a single back in Union City's history. Should be a good game but wouldn't suprise me to see Union City to run all over the Lions in this game. I also look for lots of points from both teams as our Union City defense is still weak to some degree. Good luck and will hope to be at the game if not listening to it. Work load may keep me in Union City.

Four and one half hours to the kick off of the game of the week in west TN. I dont care if anyone likes that satement or not. As far as im concerned this game has more implications for the two teams who play in it than any other game being played. The winner solidifies itsself as the front runner in thier district. The loser could be in for a long second half. So Come on GOLDEN TORNADOES MAKE YOUR STATEMENT HERE AND NOW. WE HAVE COME TO FIGHT, WE HAVE COME TO DOMINATE, WE HAVE COME TO WIN. AND WE WILL NOT FAIL!

The 2nd place game of the week should be Hunt and Cam. One of those teams is gonna be in a bad way byt 9:30 tonight.

Four and one half hours to the kick off of the game of the week in west TN. I dont care if anyone likes that satement or not. As far as im concerned this game has more implications for the two teams who play in it than any other game being played. The winner solidifies itsself as the front runner in thier district. The loser could be in for a long second half. So Come on GOLDEN TORNADOES MAKE YOUR STATEMENT HERE AND NOW. WE HAVE COME TO FIGHT, WE HAVE COME TO DOMINATE, WE HAVE COME TO WIN. AND WE WILL NOT FAIL!

The 2nd place game of the week should be Hunt and Cam. One of those teams is gonna be in a bad way byt 9:30 tonight.

What's up big Swo?? Just thought I would give you a shout out since I haven't been on the T much this week. Good luck to your boys tonight. Hit 'em in the mouth!!! By the way..... Milan/Crockett will be a pretty good game tonight as well.

What's up big Swo?? Just thought I would give you a shout out since I haven't been on the T much this week. Good luck to your boys tonight. Hit 'em in the mouth!!! By the way..... Milan/Crockett will be a pretty good game tonight as well.

Get them dawgs back to thier winning ways . Ya got alot of doubters out there after last week. Take it to em and set them dawgs up for gthe 2nd half of the season. Good Luck

Edited by BigSwo

Get them dawgs back to thier winning ways . Ya got alot of doubters out there after last week. Take it to em and set them dawgs up for gthe 2nd half of the season.

You know.... last week was actually a good thing for us. South Gibson ran the wing-t. Crockett will run that tonight. Huntingdon and Covington will run it as well. We did pretty well defending it as S. Gibson only had 58 yds total offense thru the first 3qtrs. However, we got winded in the 4th. Need to play four full qtrs. However, what alot of teams don't know is after this week we will have some reinforcements! LOL!! A 6'2 270lb Senior D-Lineman that has been a starter for the past 2 years is coming back from a 5 game suspension. People can forget about running the ball!!!! Good luck tonight.

You know.... last week was actually a good thing for us. South Gibson ran the wing-t. Crockett will run that tonight. Huntingdon and Covington will run it as well. We did pretty well defending it as S. Gibson only had 58 yds total offense thru the first 3qtrs. However, we got winded in the 4th. Need to play four full qtrs. However, what alot of teams don't know is after this week we will have some reinforcements! LOL!! A 6'2 270lb Senior D-Lineman that has been a starter for the past 2 years is coming back from a 5 game suspension. People can forget about running the ball!!!! Good luck tonight.

Sounds like a Big Un. And you know that boy will be ready to play after not getting any playing time so far this season.

That sounds like the numbers for our whole O-line, we'll take him! Cant get in trouble Gleason, it's just too dang Mayberry over here

Leaving for the game in a few minutes. Making my last post until after the game. Gonna meet some more CoachTers tonight. The Lion Posse wont be the same after BigSwo rolls into the Lion's Den. Im Hoping for a clean and safe ballgame with no injuries for anyone especially the Posse. As I hear it they tend to get rowdy. With an afternoon of tailgating and what I call Deal With It Juice Im certain the Posse will be in rare form to support thier Lions. Im looking forward to meeting you guys and making some new friends on the T. GO TORNADOES.

Leaving for the game in a few minutes. Making my last post until after the game. Gonna meet some more CoachTers tonight. The Lion Posse wont be the same after BigSwo rolls into the Lion's Den. Im Hoping for a clean and safe ballgame with no injuries for anyone especially the Posse. As I hear it they tend to get rowdy. With an afternoon of tailgating and what I call Deal With It Juice Im certain the Posse will be in rare form to support thier Lions. Im looking forward to meeting you guys and making some new friends on the T. GO TORNADOES.

Swollen, so much for no injuries....Looks like UC is in big trouble with Hyde out for some time. They will struggle mightily without him min the veer. Also will miss him on defense. Still haven;t a clue on defense especially against the pass. At the moment a 5-5 record may be an achievement.