Lewis County 3-1 vs. Page 3-2.

CopenhagenBandit11

You can't match up with us. We got way too much speed for you sissy boys. There is going to be a embarrassment taking place Friday night in Williamson County. You are soft and won't hit. Friday night we gonna spank that butt you hear? We going to mercy rule you. Its happening Friday night. You know its coming. There is going to be players laying all over the field. A smack-down. You in for a smack-down.......popcorneater.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match up goes back way back. I remember when I was a Sr. @ LC during the game. I nearly got to the QB for a sack and he threw a perfect pass like 50 yards. The corner jumped and nearly knocked it down but the WR caught it in stride for a TD. I was mad as heck at the CB even though he had pretty good coverage. I looked around and there was a flag for holding backed them up 10 yds. We started the next play. Lined down bull rushed on another pass play in which I almost got the QB again. I turned around to look and it was an instant replay. I mean identical play and the cornerback nearly got it again but it was perfect on the money for the TD. I pick LC by 7. 35 to 28.

This match up goes back way back. I remember when I was a Sr. @ LC during the game. I nearly got to the QB for a sack and he threw a perfect pass like 50 yards. The corner jumped and nearly knocked it down but the WR caught it in stride for a TD. I was mad as heck at the CB even though he had pretty good coverage. I looked around and there was a flag for holding backed them up 10 yds. We started the next play. Lined down bull rushed on another pass play in which I almost got the QB again. I turned around to look and it was an instant replay. I mean identical play and the cornerback nearly got it again but it was perfect on the money for the TD. I pick LC by 7. 35 to 28.

Page is getting used to there new coaching staff.they didnt have the benefit of going thru spring pratice with this staff i belive thats why the lost first 2 games every aspect of there game has improved greatly need some help in d- line .Offence had picked up 75% from first 2 weeks .There has been some very unspected suprises where did # 4 come from that kid can fly.#15 wow looks like hes 6ft 2. Great pair of hands #10/#81#16#3 i just think page has to many offence threats dont think Lewis can cover all them. I like page in this one

#10 Booker leach is the best playmaker on the team. Great two way starter athlete. Number 16 has the best hands on the team. Last week was his first game back since the shoulder injury. With there offense rolling the way it is we should win this game! Can't wait for tomorrow night and would be happy to give updates on here if anyone won't be there tomorrow night.

and dey been talkin bout yo mama!

Ho ho,...nooo, Old chap, It should be a jolly good match tonight on the greens at Page.

So looking forward to the berries and cream while we tailgate and tea and crumpets at the half. If we are in luck we can get everyone to sing in rounds at the half. What a joyful night we have at hand.

Cheerio!

Ho ho,...nooo, Old chap, It should be a jolly good match tonight on the greens at Page.

So looking forward to the berries and cream while we tailgate and tea and crumpets at the half. If we are in luck we can get everyone to sing in rounds at the half. What a joyful night we have at hand.

Cheerio!

Hahahaha I love this response he has nothing to say back to that