Dickson County versus SHS Jackets

TheCommissioner

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the week we get our first win? Do you continue to show improvement? Mercy rule used? Probably will be homecoming for Dickson County so I am predicting a long half time and continued improvement by the Jackets. It will be closer than people think just like last week.

I responded to you on the Henry County-Springfield thread.

0-6 start for what should have been a title contender, thanks administration

Last years staff would probalbly beaten Greenbrier up to this point, but thats about it. As for me I will take a young up and coming coach, who is a former jacket, by the way. The Jackets are improving every week, and has a good chance to win the last 4 games, which would put give them the same record as the almighty coach Meyers in his first year.

Edited by DANR

Last years staff would probalbly beaten Greenbrier up to this point, but thats about it. As for me I will take a young up and coming coach, who is a former jacket, by the way. The Jackets are improving every week, and has a good chance to win the last 4 games, which would put give them the same record as the almighty coach Meyers in his first year.

I didn't think Meyers had two all state returners and a QB who threw for for almost 2000yds last season,

I didn't think Meyers had two all state returners and a QB who threw for for almost 2000yds last season,

Coach M quit talking about yourself and let everyone know how you feel about the administration. We know your upset about being let go but it seems like you have a great team now and should be working for them not looking back in the past.

I'm Coach Myers and although I didn't appreciate all the work the boys, myself and my family put in to make the program a success being dismisssed, I have never bashed or commented on this board or in the paper like some folks or the admin. I wopuld appreciate being left out of any conversation. I wish the boys all the luck in the world and hope their experience hasnt been ruined.