Dobyns-Bennett bye week. Where can we improve?

dbFAN91

First, let me state again that I just glad you're alive - you completely disappeared after Friday's game.

To answer your question, we have two options as I see it. 1) we can just reload like we normally do or 2) we can recruit from the greater Boone area and pull in a cocky, big mouth, cheap shot artist like #23. On second thought, we'll just stick with Option 1.

Roll BIG DB!!

ooh..ouch!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be THE BIG 6 - all the same less then 4A SULLIVAN SOUTH AND SULLIVAN CENTRAL. The TSSAA should have voted to drop back to only 5A in Football but they didn't... District 1 AAA (5A/6A Football) will consist of:

Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, Tennessee High, Daniel Boone, David Crockett and Volunteer and they will all have 5 Conference Games and 5 Non-Conference Games. Everyone will be able to build up their schedule to be more Playoff ready, but will they?

As I said, DB will not re-up the Clinton Game, no way they play a 4A Sullivan Central Team and I would just about bet the farm that the South Series is dead and gone to never return, especially with South being 4A, it would be like playing Greeneville. Going 4A will be great for the South Rebels...look out Green Devils.

Roll Tribe Roll

I read that south may not move down. Numbers are close

First, let me state again that I'm just glad you're alive - you completely disappeared after Friday's game.

To answer your question, we have two options as I see it. 1) we can just reload like we normally do or 2) we can recruit from the greater Boone area and pull in a cocky, big mouth, cheap shot artist like #23. On second thought, we'll just stick with Option 1.

Roll BIG DB!!

That's what I thought. Another Wal-mart bandwagon fan that comes out of the woodwork after a win. You can't answer the question because you don't know. I don't remember seeing you post one time before the game but you are all over it after the fact. what time did you get up Saturday morning and get to WAl-mart to pick up that Tribe T-shirt?

That's what I thought. Another Wal-mart bandwagon fan that comes out of the woodwork after a win. You can't answer the question because you don't know. I don't remember seeing you post one time before the game but you are all over it after the fact. what time did you get up Saturday morning and get to WAl-mart to pick up that Tribe T-shirt?

Get real dude. After watching Friday's game, I think you need to be more concerned with the little db team. I see your team having great success against crockett, volunteer and central. Good luck the rest of the way! Edited by BigBoy63

Get real dude. After watching Friday's game, I think you need to be more concerned with the little db team. I see your team having great success against crockett, volunteer and central. Good luck the rest of the way!

You mean against teams in our classification? I'm sure we will do just fine. What's wrong Fat boy they not have a 4x at Wal-mart for you.

I think the main thing DB needs to do in the off week is keep playing the same way they always do. Smash the little guy and I will give a little credit with Farragut and I think they will beat Science Hil as well. Just don't mention playoff's at practice, games, film room, or anywhere. I do believe they will make it a little farther this year in the post season, but let's don't go hanging the state champs on them yet, let all the DB posters talk about state champ glory years from 1845 or whenever. I would love to see them go play the big schools and travel I am sure 5-6, 7-4 may be good for DB. The trail of tears will be flowing soon enough for the Indians.