Webb @ Catholic - The Battle of the Bluff

Vols12345678

Once again we are talking about two different things I agree our school is awesome, its our football program that I have been talking about the entire time, stop trying to say I am talking about our school because I am NOT, my post are 100% about the football program that use to have respect, not the school. One would think with our numbers up that our football team would have a few more numbers. facts #1 Like Pep said 50 fans, well maybe 100, #2 regardless of everything our team looked to be lost the past couple games, #3 our kids never acted they way they do under the old coach, respect of a team has nothing to do with how many games we win but, how people view the product on the field, lets just stay the course because it has been working so well.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What????? Not sure you understand the quote. Sounds good, but the context is not there. Try again. You might want to stick to quotes like, "Go ahead, make my day" or "win one for the gipper" or "I'll be back".

Poor Poor Patrice

You always harp on the greatness of KCHS. Why dont you tell the folks out here why catholic kids leave? Afraid of what might be out there. From what people have told me you catholics are great at hiding things. I mean how many pedophiles(priests) have we seen this year. Not to mention paterno and sandusky? So go ahead Patrice tell this forum why kids leave? Fact is your glad they leave thats the only way your kids play. Pitiful!!!Go help sell some real estate, I hear your husband could use the help.

Edited by LuckyLuther

Loser!!!

Lets be realistic. Under Meadows and Surlas' direction each year has gotten worse and worse. No playoffs last year. No playoffs this year. Maybe you should find an AD and a head football coach. Unless Meadows has something keeping the AD and administration from canning him? Hmmm who is the loser again?

Poor Poor Patrice

You always harp on the greatness of KCHS. Why dont you tell the folks out here why catholic kids leave? Afraid of what might be out there. From what people have told me you catholics are great at hiding things. I mean how many pedophiles(priests) have we seen this year. Not to mention paterno and sandusky? So go ahead Patrice tell this forum why kids leave? Fact is your glad they leave thats the only way your kids play. Pitiful!!!Go help sell some real estate, I hear your husband could use the help.

LuckyLuther-time to check our facts again!!! We have had only a few kids, like less thatn 5 leave Catholic over the last 4 years and most of them have actually been non-Catholic. There is nothing to hide. You act as if kids have been leaving in droves and that is simply not true. Our enrollment is at an all-time high! And, Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky coached at Penn St-a state university...so not sure where that is coming from.

And, again Catholic is a great school and has been a great school since 1932.

Once again, you have no facts and no real knowledge of football or KCHS.

Once again we are talking about two different things I agree our school is awesome, its our football program that I have been talking about the entire time, stop trying to say I am talking about our school because I am NOT, my post are 100% about the football program that use to have respect, not the school. One would think with our numbers up that our football team would have a few more numbers. facts #1 Like Pep said 50 fans, well maybe 100, #2 regardless of everything our team looked to be lost the past couple games, #3 our kids never acted they way they do under the old coach, respect of a team has nothing to do with how many games we win but, how people view the product on the field, lets just stay the course because it has been working so well.

If you want to talk about numbers we can do that-but make sure you know the facts. KCHS total enrollment is 690 aprroximately 345 boys-. Maryville HS total enrollment is 1445 approximately 722 boys. Catholic has 80 players on their roster-that's 23% of all boys in the school playing football. Maryville has 99 players that dress out and another 60 that don't dress out-that is 21% of all boys in that school playing football. So know your facts before you say our numbers are down. 85% of all students at Catholic play a sport and/or participate in a school club!! Great numbers-there is no way Maryville has that! As far as game crowds, when it is a team that our school considers a rival-there can easliy be over 300 students at the game-plus players etc-almost 45% of student body. NO WAY Maryville had 700 students or even 100 at home game last Friday!

I am still not sure WHO you are talking about that doesn't respect Catholic-except you. And, that is your choice, but I cannot understand why you spend so much time and energy putting the school/team down????

If you want to talk about numbers we can do that-but make sure you know the facts. KCHS total enrollment is 690 aprroximately 345 boys-. Maryville HS total enrollment is 1445 approximately 722 boys. Catholic has 80 players on their roster-that's 23% of all boys in the school playing football. Maryville has 99 players that dress out and another 60 that don't dress out-that is 21% of all boys in that school playing football. So know your facts before you say our numbers are down. 85% of all students at Catholic play a sport and/or participate in a school club!! Great numbers-there is no way Maryville has that! As far as game crowds, when it is a team that our school considers a rival-there can easliy be over 300 students at the game-plus players etc-almost 45% of student body. NO WAY Maryville had 700 students or even 100 at home game last Friday!

I am still not sure WHO you are talking about that doesn't respect Catholic-except you. And, that is your choice, but I cannot understand why you spend so much time and energy putting the school/team down????

Doc needs to get you to join Heather Harrington on the Sports Animal in the morning.......That should be enough to lose the other 50 people in Knoxville that still listen to it, and then we could get us a real morning sports talk program.

Women talking football is like putting an elevator in an outhouse, it just don't belong.........

LuckyLuther-time to check our facts again!!! We have had only a few kids, like less thatn 5 leave Catholic over the last 4 years and most of them have actually been non-Catholic. There is nothing to hide. You act as if kids have been leaving in droves and that is simply not true. Our enrollment is at an all-time high! And, Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky coached at Penn St-a state university...so not sure where that is coming from.

And, again Catholic is a great school and has been a great school since 1932.

Once again, you have no facts and no real knowledge of football or KCHS.

POOR POOR PATRICE

PATERNO AND SANDUSKY BOTH CATHOLICS! Ill give you six off the top of my head, M.HALL, T. HALL, MORRIS, SAAH, SPIVEY, Z. THOMAS. All left catholic football for other schools. Check your facts and Ill dig a little deeper and find some more.

Hows that for facts! Maybe you're no expert on facts.

Dont forget V.Wharton

I believe thats seven off the top of my head but I remember the elite players first.

Edited by LuckyLuther