INDY NATION @ coffee county

Indynationturnsup

I go to Indy and am one of the leaders of the student section. Although I am very prideful and content with the student section, I know to keep it off coach T because no one here cares about it. Indynationturnsup, I like how proud you are of the student section but just refrain from posting on here about it because then we will become that annoying school who just posts about the student section and it will give us a bad name. And Coach T is for the older and not students to post on. I am a student and go on coach T often, but do not post because I do not have any reason to. So just refrain from posting on here about the student section and just leave it all up to the stands. We know that we turn it up and get hype, but people on here are not gonna care about it. We will not win any awards for posting on here so just please refrain from doing that so we do not get a bad rep.

• Upvote 1

I go to Indy and am one of the leaders of the student section. Although I am very prideful and content with the student section, I know to keep it off coach T because no one here cares about it. Indynationturnsup, I like how proud you are of the student section but just refrain from posting on here about it because then we will become that annoying school who just posts about the student section and it will give us a bad name. And Coach T is for the older and not students to post on. I am a student and go on coach T often, but do not post because I do not have any reason to. So just refrain from posting on here about the student section and just leave it all up to the stands. We know that we turn it up and get hype, but people on here are not gonna care about it. We will not win any awards for posting on here so just please refrain from doing that so we do not get a bad rep.

No one is telling you or anyone for that matter not to post. The more the better. But post on relevant topics. Add to the conversation. This is a great avenue to communicate and support your team. But it needs to be about the team.

Well well spoken. I commend you for taking responsibility to explain the situation to a former student. Great work.

Indy turnip, go out tomorrow and support your team. They represent you and your student body and deserve the support of the greatest student body in the history of this state! Really nothing here on coacht matters about the game (you will lose IQ points with every post read, that is scientifically proven). Be loud be proud you Indy turnip you!

Indy turnip, go out tomorrow and support your team. They represent you and your student body and deserve the support of the greatest student body in the history of this state! Really nothing here on coacht matters about the game (you will lose IQ points with every post read, that is scientifically proven). Be loud be proud you Indy turnip you!

Speaking of loud and proud fan bases - whst is the crowd like at Ravenwood