Anderson Co. @ Oak Ridge

Space3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR better not have no hangover from the Maryville game, or this could be a tight one. We all know that OR is AC's Superbowl of the year. They beat us, it makes their season a success, no matter what else they do. Blade better have the boys ready. I am sure they are chomping at the bit to show that we are a much better team then what we showed Thrusday night. Although Maryville had a lot to do with that.

OR better not have no hangover from the Maryville game, or this could be a tight one. We all know that OR is AC's Superbowl of the year. They beat us, it makes their season a success, no matter what else they do. Blade better have the boys ready. I am sure they are chomping at the bit to show that we are a much better team then what we showed Thrusday night. Although Maryville had a lot to do with that.

AC's Superbowl?? Really its would just be another 5A school beating hmmmmm a AVERAGE 6A school. Maryville showed everyone last Thursday how Oak Ridge stacks up against a top 6A team.... But all fun aside I see Oakridge winning this game ..... But Ill be there!!!!! Go MAVS!!! Edited by Space3

Space, this average 6A team is still in the 6A top ten, Maryville can make alot of good teams look bad. I would say we are a little better than average. If we are 4-1 and just average and AC is 1-4, what does that make them, just curious.

But seriously, I am curious as to how AC scored 34 on Powell. This game does worry me because they can obviously score some points against good teams, This leads me to believe that AC must be absolutely horrendous on defense.

AC's Superbowl?? Really its would just be another 5A school beating hmmmmm a AVERAGE 6A school. Maryville showed everyone last Thursday how Oak Ridge stacks up against a top 6A team.... But all fun aside I see Oakridge winning this game ..... But Ill be there!!!!! Go MAVS!!!

And you're lying to yourself if you think this wouldn't make AC's year if they beat us..Yall are still talking about beating us in 2001 for crying out loud lol...I would like to see AC up against Maryville..Yall can't even make it past the powerhouse that is Knox Central huh.pnghuh.png Maryville would call the dogs off after the 1st qtr with that juggernaut AC defense.

True, just poking fun at SS. We need alot work on D. We are like OR we have alot playing both ways. I thought we scored 43 on Powell? I didnt go to game so they might have got a INT return for TD? I just hope for a good game hate going to a one sided game unless we are the team killing the other team....lol Cant wait till the game...

True, just poking fun at SS. We need alot work on D. We are like OR we have alot playing both ways. I thought we scored 43 on Powell? I didnt go to game so they might have got a INT return for TD? I just hope for a good game hate going to a one sided game unless we are the team killing the other team....lol Cant wait till the game...

I know, buddy..It's all in fun...Good luck to AC. I just hope no one gets hurt..ORK, have you heard anything regarding Wheeler's status or Ramsey's? Both got dinged up it looked like.