York @ Dekalb County

DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't put up 62 points, while trying to hold the score down, not having talent. I hope the players come in as overconfidant as the posts on here. Wait...you are right. York has no talent. Dekalb should just start the 2nd string.

Last year Tigers beat the Dragons 37-10 @York. York has gotten a lot better, so have the Tigers. I think it will be a good game just like Smith County was and I do not think anyone should assume it will be an easy victory... but I do think it will be another DeKalb victory.

Last year was last, this a new year. I promise YORK is not the same team that lost 37-10 last year. I hope the tigers keep thinking YORK just has one good player. YORK is a team unit they feed off each other on offence and defence.

So tigers keep keep thinking your playing a no talent team. Everybody keeps saying YORK has not played anybody yet

but to put up the numbers week in and week out they have to be a unit playing together.rolleyes.gif

York gave up 34 to a winless Cumberland County team, Cumberland Countys preveious high was 27 in their first game of the season vs. a one win bledsoe county team. And even if York isnt the same team as last year, neither is Dekalb so wouldnt shock me if Dekalb put a bigger whooping on them this year than last. York is not very good and that will show come Friday.

It dont matter if they had their younger players in the 2nd half or not, yall still game up 34 as a team. Dekalb has played their 2nd string pretty much the whole 2nd half in every game except two and you dont see them giving up 34 to anybody, especially a team thats as sorry as Cumberland. Sorry York maybe yall can beat us next year if your lucky, but this year it wont even be close.

I can't say that I have seen dekalb play this year... and you can throw last years matchup out the window... biggest differences between this years dragons and last years dragons first and formost they are healthy, and they are getting better prepared for their oppenents. I am not saying they are perfect by any means and they certainly haven't played a tough matchup yet mainly due to programs going thru a reload year. This team certainly has more than one weapon and will come to play friday night in dekalb. Whether they win or lose will not matter they will come and play hard every play of every down. This game will help prepare both for later on in the season. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.