York @ Dekalb County

DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking past them, but we should both be 9-0. But I will say Livingston's scores in these last few games have not impressed me. DC took the same teams out way worse.

Don't put to much stock in those scores. It will be a very close game. Still think DC is better than LA though.

Edited by 45forty

Will Molander. He has vids on youtube from last year. He is very good. Had a huge game tonight. We have so many weapons this year alot of pressure is taken off of him. Last year it was all him and everyone knew it.

Ok, thanks. Molander is very good. I'll be sure to check out his videos. Dekalb is a fun team to watch.

congrats to the tigers on an impressive offensive showing. #1 and # 18 both had incredible games... york played very well offensivly too . the stops you talk about were few and far between...york had 2 costly turnovers but were still able to run the ball effectivly against dekalbs defence. even with the safeties playing 10 yards off the ball.. biggest mistake of the night come from the ref on the kickoff returned by york to the 11 yard line where they got called for a personal foul that no one seen... all in all york has some work to do defensivly before playoff time... good luck to dekalb the rest of the way... great atmosphere at the game tonight...