Greeneville vs West Greene

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an opponent of Greeneville BVD. I'm a fan of high school football and support all the schools in the area and the kids who play for them. I acyually graduated from GHS along time ago but I do have ties now to several of the counbty schools thorough various aspects of my life. However, I'm not a fan of ignorance and I will tell that to any fan from any team, just seems Greeneville's fan base on coacht has some of the better ones. I have had bouts with barb, gcfootball, cdhsknights, and even you from time to time and those bouts are usaully fun and I respect them and you, but there are some that I have no respect for.

yah, i try to keep things fun on here...and when i used the ESAD acronym in response to your question, i wasnt referring to YOU as an opponent...and i honestly dont ever remember having any bouts with you on here, but my memory isnt what it use to be. I will never let anything said to me or about me on an internet message board get me upset. It's really just silliness to let that happen in my opinion. With all the real life drama i have right now, this is my source for fun and "Getting away" from stuff.....i respect everyones opinion on here and yes i agree, there are some real boneheads on here......i too try to support all the county kids

I don't get mad but I think a lot get mad at me! Lol I am only haven fun talking smack about my GREENE DEVILS ! My son is a player and my step-daughter is in multiple sports as she is a DEVIL also! So to say I am DEEP IN DEVIL PRIDE would be a understatement. me and my family love sports . So with that being said I hope some understand why I am so passionate about my GREENE DEVILS AND THE LADY DEVILS ! Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings. GREENE AND WHITE ENUFF SAID. how about the lady devils soccer team they are kicking some butt. and yes that's one of the multiple sports my step-daughter excels in ! GO GREENE DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

i think 67 total yards ? So the west Greene team was picking at Greeneville all week on twitter about them being the real sharks and about Alcoa so I have one question for them. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA ?

The West Greene TEAM was on Twitter all week picking at Greeneville? You really stretching on that one. At least a quarter of the team doesn't have internet access at home and at least half of the team wouldn't run their mouths on Twitter, especially about a team of Greeneville's caliber. So please stop with your ignorant comments...maybe you should say that a FEW WG players were running their mouths. To those few, they should just be quiet and let their play do the talking, which it obviously didn't do last night.

As for you being a greeneville enthusiast, I think that is great. But blasting any kid, team, or community is not ok. You say you are a parent...after reading some of your posts, I would say WOW, poor kids!

For a man that talks a big talk you seem like you are starting to belive yourself - you truly do think you have all the answer's to the locations of fan ignorance they are not all located at greeneville but i dont see you on here calling out chuckey doak , west greene , south greene i really dont understand what you have against greeneville , maybe the county fans dont get on coach t and let it fly but they sure do it at the local co-op - wally world every other public place i hear county people bashing greeneville all the time so im gonna leave bud kilmer alone he was a loser in the movie and in real life!

I guess you didn't read well enough to see that I have had my run ins with other county fans. It's just been a while becuase I think most of the county fans opn here at this moment in time have a little bit of sense. Trust me, there have been some doozy of a county fan on here in the last few years saying some stupid stuff and I will call them out too. For some reason those morons have left the site and haven't been back. However, you are still here! I support GHS and have nothing agianst the Devils. I hope and truly believe they can win another gold ball this year with some fortune in the last couple of rounds in the playoffs. And when they get there I will be cheering for them. But you do have some class calling an old man a loser on a high school football message board!

The West Greene TEAM was on Twitter all week picking at Greeneville? You really stretching on that one. At least a quarter of the team doesn't have internet access at home and at least half of the team wouldn't run their mouths on Twitter, especially about a team of Greeneville's caliber. So please stop with your ignorant comments...maybe you should say that a FEW WG players were running their mouths. To those few, they should just be quiet and let their play do the talking, which it obviously didn't do last night.

As for you being a greeneville enthusiast, I think that is great. But blasting any kid, team, or community is not ok. You say you are a parent...after reading some of your posts, I would say WOW, poor kids!

look I don't give a s*** what you think about my parenting skills ! Say it my Face. Because any Friday night I will be at the game drope on by and see how that would work for you! I think not because you are all talk . GCFBALL maybe if you would have went in the field house you could have seen all the print out of comments that where from twitter. so until you know you facts like I do because I read them and lol some even had pic. so run that mouth just like West Greene did and see how that works for ya .

And further more GCFBALL I have never called any kid out . But I am calling you out ! You wanna talk about my parenting skills talk is cheap please say it to my face because your out come would be like WEST GREENE ! I have never called any kid by there name nor would I .

Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY